EarthQuaker Devices Arpanoid Polyphonic Pitch Arpeggiator Pedal
EarthQuaker Devices Arpanoid Polyphonic Pitch Arpeggiator PedalDetails
Product Ref: 72671View Full Description
Spend another £25.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Arpeggiator Pedal with a Wealth of Controls
Featuring 8 expandable modes, the EarthQuake Devices Arpanoid couldn't offer much more customisation to your arpeggiator. You'll be bringing a sound to the stage that nobody has heard before; this is the first time a polyphonic pitch arpeggiator has ever been built as a guitar pedal. Whether in the studio or playing gigs the compact but powerful unit allows your guitar to provide synth sounds like never before, especially when chained alongside fuzz, reverb or delay effects. This is the perfect pedal for musicians constantly looking to push their sound to new levels.
- Wet: Controls the digital effect level. Unity is around noon.
- Dry: Controls the analog signal straight from the guitar. Unity is around noon.
- Rate: Adjusts the speed of ascending/descending scale.
- Step: Controls how many notes are in the sequence, ranging from a couple all the way to a full major/minor scale. Affects the overall feel and timing.
- Toggle Switch: Selects the direction of the scale: Left means the sequence will ascend repeatedly, right means it will descend repeatedly, and the middle means it will continually go up and down.
- Mode: 8 intuitive and expandable options select the octave and key (The root is the original note you play on your guitar):
- 1: Major, -1 octave to root.
- 2: Major, root to +1 octave.
- 3: Major, -1 octave through +1
- 4: Major, Random pattern
- 5: Minor, -1 octave to root.
- 6: Minor, root to +1 octave.
- 7: Minor, -1 octave through +1
- 8: Minor, Random pattern
At first listen the Arpanoid might just sound like a chaotic 'noise making' pedal, but in reality it's the complete opposite. It features premium rhythmic components and follows strict musical rules to determine the harmonic notes it plays. A serious musical tool; the Arpanoid should be treated like a new instrument in its own right, learning how it works will provide you with a lifetime of enjoyment and inspiration from your new device.
- Size: 4 5/8" x 2 1/2" x 2.25" with knobs
- Power: 9V DC power supply, no battery option
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.