EVH Wolfgang USA Left Handed Electric Guitar, MN Vintage White
EVH Wolfgang USA Left Handed Electric Guitar, MN Vintage WhiteDetails
Product Ref: 57530View Full Description
Buy on finance from £78.76 per month Finance from £78.76 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Floyd Rose Tremolo with EVH D-Tuna
For many years Floyd Rose has been the leading manufacturer and designer of floating, locking tremolos. With a design that has stood strong for over 30 years the Floyd Rose locking tremolo allows you to adjust the string tension and pitch with the removable whammy bar to create unique sounds such as dive bombs. Unlike non-locking tremolo's the Floyd Rose bridge can make huge changes in pitch but still retain the initial tuning by the addition of a locking nut at the end of the headstock.
Additionally the EVH branded Floyd Rose tremolo features an engraved EVH logo and a unique EVH D-Tuna system which allows you to simply switch from standard to drop tunings with a simple pull/push of the D-tuna bar.
Custom Designed EVH Humbuckers
Featuring custom designed EVH humbucking pickups the Wolfgang USA delivers fierce and screaming highs, defined middle and deep and chunky low end allowing you to truly nail the legend Eddie Van Halen's signature tone.
Compound Radius Neck
The EVH Wolfgang USA features a unique and innovative compound-radius fretboard design, in which the fretboard gradually flattens toward the heel from its more rounded profile at the nut. This provides a smooth playability for both chords and riffs whilst the flattened heel allows a sensational and speedy accessibility to the higher register perfect for both lead and rhythm players.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Basswood
- Top: Arched Maple
- Shape: Wolfgang
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Finish: Vintage White
- Binding: 5-Ply
- Bridge: EVH Branded Floyd Rose Locking Tremolo with EVH D-Tuna
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Quatersawn Maple (2 x Graphite Reinforcement Rods)
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Urethane
- Fretboard: Maple
- Fretboard Radius: 12" - 16" Compound Radius
- Frets: 22 Vintage Stainless
- Inlays: Dots
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut: Floyd Rose Original Locking
- Nut Width: 1.625" / 41.3 mm
- Headstock Binding: Bound
Hardware & Electronics
- Controls: 1 x Volume, 1 x Tone, 3-Way Reverse Style Switch
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Designed EVH Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Custom Designed EVH Humbucking
- String Retainer: Schaller
- Tremolo Arm: Floyd Rose Original
- Hardware: Chrome
- Includes: SKB Case with Moulded Stripes
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.