EVH 5150 III 2x12 50W Tube Combo, Black
EVH 5150 III 2x12 50W Tube Combo, BlackDetails
Product Ref: 57536View Full Description
Buy on finance from £38.50 per month Finance from £38.50 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Unbeatable Valve Tone
The fierce and rich tone produced by the EVH 5150 III is due to the raw power of the preamp which is loaded with seven 12AX7 valves. These seven valves work in unison to create crisp harmonic overtones and piercing high gains allowing that iconic Eddie Van Halen tone even at low volumes. With the ability to produce sensational high gain tones for heavy rock and metal, crunchy mid gain tones perfect for classic rock and even the smooth and detailed clean tones the 5150 III is a versatile and low noise combo amplifier which excels in a variety of music genres.
Additionally the EVH 5150 also incorporates two fiery 6L6 power valves to drive a huge sounding output through the built in 2 x 12 inch speaker cabinet. To ensure durability and reliability when on the road each valve is vertically mounted with heavy duty hardware safely holding them in place.
Three Versatile Channels
Featuring three unique channels (clean, crunch and lead) the 5150 III allows you to input three incredible tones into this single 50 watt amp meaning no time is wasted adjusting controls in between songs. The first two channels share gain, low, mid, high and volume controls whilst the third features separate gain, low, mid, high and volume controls to allow fine tuning and maximum tonal shaping on each channel.
The EVH 5150 III also incorporates a master presence and resonance controls, built-in reverb with front mounted control and a power level which allows you to achieve fantastic valve distortion at low volumes.
Included with the EVH 5150 III is an extremely practical four button footswitch which allows seamless switching between the EVH's three on board channels. Designed with live performers in mind the included footswitch features four colour coded LEDs which provide a reference to which channel is currently selected.
- Type: Valve
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" Jack, 5-Pin MIDI
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" TS Speaker, 1 x 1/4" Preamp, 1/4" Headphone
- Effects Loop: 1/4" Jack (Send/Return)
- Channels: 3 - Clean, Crunch and Lead
- Controls: Gain, Low, Mid, High, Volume, Channel Select, Reverb, Power Level, Master Presence and Master Resonance (Rear Panel)
- Reverb: Built-In DSP (Adjustable)
- MIDI: For Controlling Channels and Effects Loop with Virtually Any MIDI Device
- Wattage: 50 Watts
- Preamp Valves: 7 x 12AX7
- Power Valves: 2 x 6L6
- Speakers: 2 x 12" Celestion G12M
- Speaker Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Output Impedance: 4, 8 or 16 Ohms
- Cabinet Material: 7-Ply 5/8" Birch Plywood
- Handle: 2 x Sprind Loaded Side Handles, 1 x Moulded Plastic Top Handle
- Enclosure Finish: Black Textured Vinyl
- Grill Clothe: EVH Woven with Large Logo and Perforated Grille Panel
- Pilot Light Jewel: Red LED
- Knobs: Chicken-Head Style Pointer
- Height: 25" / 63.5 cm
- Width: 27.5" / 70 cm
- Depth: 12" / 30.4 cm
- Weight: 38.10 Kg
- Includes: 4-Button Footswitch, Removable Casters
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.