EVH 5150 III 100W Head, Ivory
EVH 5150 III 100W Head, IvoryDetails
Product Ref: 57397View Full Description
Buy on finance from £51.86 per month Finance from £51.86 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Unbeatable Valve Tone
The fierce and rich tone produced by the EVH 5150 III is due to the raw power of the preamp which is loaded with eight 12AX7 valves. These eight valves work in unison to create crisp harmonic overtones and piercing high gains allowing that iconic Eddie Van Halen tone even at low volumes. With the ability to produce sensational high gain tones for heavy rock and metal, crunchy mid gain tones perfect for classic rock and even the smooth and detailed clean tones the 5150 III is a versatile and low noise amplifier head which excels in a variety of music genres.
Additionally the EVH 5150 also incorporates 4 fiery 6L6 power valves to drive a huge sounding output through any compatible speaker cabinets. To ensure durability and reliability when on the road each valve is vertically mounted with heavy duty hardware safely holding them in place.
Three Versatile Channels
Featuring three unique channels (clean, crunch and lead) the 5150 III allows you to input three incredible tones into this single 100 watt amp meaning no time is wasted adjusting controls in between songs. Each channel consists of gain, low, mid, high, presence and volume controls to allow fine tuning and maximum tonal shaping individually on each channel.
Included with the EVH 5150 III is an extremely practical four button footswitch which allows seamless switching between the EVH's three on board channels. Designed with live performers in mind the included footswitch features four colour coded LEDs which provide a reference to which channel is currently selected.
- Type: Valve
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" Jack
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" TS Speaker, 1 x 1/4" Preamp
- Effects Loop: 1/4" Jack (Send/Return)
- Channels: 3 - Clean, Crunch and Lead
- Controls: Gain, Low, Mid, High, Volume, Channel Select and Presence (1 Per Channel)
- Wattage: 100 Watts
- Voltage: 120 V
- Preamp Valves: 8 x 12AX7
- Power Valves: 4 x 6L6
- Output Impedance: 4, 8 or 16 Ohms
- Pilot Light Jewel: Red
- Handle: Moulded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Cover/Grill Cloth: Ivory Textured Vinyl
- Knobs: Chicken-Head Style Pointer
- Height: 10.25" / 26 cm
- Width: 29.75" / 75.6 cm
- Depth: 11.5" / 29.3 cm
- Weight: 24.94 Kg
- Includes: 4-Button Footswitch
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.