View Full Description
Alder Body For Full Tone
The ESP SN-25TH Sonic Guitar II has an alder body which produces a strong, clear tone with beefy mids, rich lows and pristine highs that sizzle. This tonewood is a classic choice for guitars in this style making them ideal for a range of genres including rock, pop and metal.
Hard Maple Neck & Ebony Fretboard
Assembled with a hard maple neck and an ebony fretboard, the SN-25TH Sonic Guitar II features long durability as well as a smooth playing experience. The ebony fretboard has proven to be a popular choice among rock and metal guitarists because of its highly playable finish and bright tone, ideal for guitar solos and riffs.
Seymour Duncan Pickups For Rich, Distinctive Sound
The Seymour Duncan TB-4 pickups belong to the distinctive JB family which has become popular thanks to its punchy tone. The distinctive sound is much loved by artists such as Megadeth, Ozzy Osbourne, and Alice in Chains. Matched with the SSL-4 Quarter Pound pickup, the resulting sound is both heavy and rich.
Sonic the Hedgehog
Sonic the Hedgehog was one of the classic platform games of the early 90s created by gaming giants SEGA. The famous blue hedgehog has appeared in over 80 million copies of the game and his popularity continues with further releases schedules for 2017.
- Neck Material: Hard Maple
- Neck Construction: Bolt on, 3 pc
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Inlays: Sonic logo
- Frets: 24 XJ
- Scale: 25.5", 648mm
Hardware & Electronics
- Tuners: Gotoh
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Tremolo & Locknut
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan TB-4 JB & SSL-4 Quarter-Pound Pickups
- Accessories: Includes Sonic & Shadow pick set, score, special polishing cloth, gig bag, certificate
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.