ESP LTD MH-330FR Active Series Electric Guitar, Electric Blue
Product Ref: 23233
ESP LTD MH-330FR Active Series Electric Guitar, Electric BlueDetails
This MH-330FR features ESP Active Pickups that offer a chunkier sound, ideally suited to the heavier player.
ESP is quite possibly the most revered manufacturer of heavy metal electric guitars and basses. ESP and its LTD brand are the first stop for many heavy metal icons, including James Hetfield and Kirk Hammett of Metallica, Jeff Hanneman of Slayer, Stephen Carpenter of the Deftones.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
As well as being the choice of metal artists the world over, some of Rock's most beloved characters like Bon Jovi's Richie Sambora and The Rolling Stones' Ron Wood are ESP users. In addition to these renowned artists ESP is set to continue its dominance over the metal scene as the choice of some of today's most brutal acts, Alexi Laiho of Children of Bodom and Ozzy Osbourne's latest guitarist Gus G.
ESP guitars are renowned for the quality of their construction and it's a well earned distinction, as this quality is present in all their guitars and basses, from their top end signature models through to the more affordable LTD models. ESP and LTD Guitars and Basses feature high quality hardware and design features that are indicative of a company that has spent 35 years designing some of music's most brutal, hard wearing and road worthy instruments.
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Mahogany
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Special
- Finish: EB (Electric Blue)
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Scale: 25.5"
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Nut: 42mm Locking Nut
- Neck Contour: Thin U
- Frets: 24 XJ
Pickups & Hardware:
- Pickups: ESP ALH-200 (B & N) Active p.u.
- Hardware: Black Nickel
- Tuners: ESP Tuners
- Controls: Master Volume, 3-Way Switch, Master Tone
- Deluxe Gigbag
- Deluxe Gig Bag
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.