ESP LTD MH-103QM Electric Guitar, See-Thru Blue
ESP LTD MH-103QM Electric Guitar, See-Thru BlueDetails
The MH-103QM has a double locking Floyd Rose-style vibrato, quilted maple top and ESP Tailor made middle single-coil's and humbucker that give you the ESP sound you are looking for at a fantastic affordable price.
Product Ref: 40067View Full Description
Buy on finance from £12.45 per month Finance from £12.45 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
ESP is quite possibly the most revered manufacturer of heavy metal electric guitars and basses. ESP and its LTD brand are the first stop for many heavy metal icons, including James Hetfield and Kirk Hammett of Metallica, Jeff Hanneman of Slayer, Stephen Carpenter of the Deftones.
As well as being the choice of metal artists the world over, some of Rock's most beloved characters like Bon Jovi's Richie Sambora and The Rolling Stones' Ron Wood are ESP users. In addition to these renowned artists ESP is set to continue its dominance over the metal scene as the choice of some of today's most brutal acts, Alexi Laiho of Children of Bodom and Ozzy Osbourne's latest guitarist Gus G.
ESP guitars are renowned for the quality of their construction and it's a well-earned distinction, as this quality is present in all their guitars and basses, from their top end signature models through to the more affordable LTD models. ESP and LTD Guitars and Basses feature high quality hardware and design features that are indicative of a company that has spent 35 years designing some of music's most brutal, hard wearing and road worthy instruments.
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Basswood
- Top: Quilted Maple
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Special Bridge
- Finish: STB (See Thru Blue)
Neck & Fingerboard:
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Neck: Maple
- Scale: 25.5"
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Nut: 42mm Standard Nut
- Contour: Thin U Neck Contour
- Frets 24 XJ Frets
Pickups & Hardware:
- Pickups: ESP Designed LH-150 (B) / LS-120 (M & N)
- Master Volume
- 3-Way Switch
- Master Tone
- Hardware: Black Nickel
- Tuners: LTD Tuners
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.