ESP KH-DC Kirk Hammett Signature Electric Guitar
Product Ref: 24095
ESP KH-DC Kirk Hammett Signature Electric GuitarDetails
Metallica's Kirk Hammett present his signature ESP model, the ESP KH-DC, to celebrate Kirk's 25th year as an ESP player.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
This beautifully well-crafted KH-DC guitar has a set neck at 24.75" scale, a See Thru Black Cherry finish on a flamed maple top and a mahogany neck. The rosewood fingerboard has 22 extra-jumbo frets and features flag inlays. With eye-catching Gold Hardware, EMG 81 and 60 bridge pickups along with a Tonepros locking TOM bridge, tailpiece and Sperzel tuners.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Mahogany
- Finish: See-Thru Black Cherry
- Top: Flamed Maple Top
- Bridge: Tonepros Locking TOM Bridge and Tailpiece
- Neck Type: Set Neck
- Neck Shape: Thin U-Neck Contour
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 25.5" Scale
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Nut: 42mm Bone Nut
- Frets: 22 Extra Jumbo Frets
Electronics & Hardware:
- Hardware: Gold
- Bridge Pickup: EMG 81
- Neck Pickup: EMG 60
- Tuners: Sperzel Locking Tuners
- Controls: Bridge Volume, Neck Volume, Master Tone, 3-Way Toggle Switch
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
Once the product is delivered, you have 28 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.