Discontinued Mapex HX American Fusion Kit, Snow White
Product Ref: 23007
Discontinued Mapex HX American Fusion Kit, Snow WhiteDetails
Mapex are pleased to introduce a Special Edition HX series Custom Kit. The Horizon is the perfect choice for the serious beginner or the ideal second set for the player on the go. The all basswood shell and the newly redesigned Isolated Tom System (I.T.S.) ensure that Horizon delivers full rich tone and remarkable sustain. Please note: image is for illustration purposes only. Cymbals are available separately and are not included with this kit.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
This compact and lightweight system keeps the mounting hardware off of the shell allowing it to vibrate more freely. The re-styled tom holder now includes a convenient spot for an auxiliary cymbal placement. The Horizon HX is available in several covered finishes. The hardware is newly designed Mapex 500 Series hardware. Mapex has clearly proven that great value is no longer on the Horizon. it is the Horizon.
- 22x18 Bass Drum
- 10x7 & 12x8 Rack Toms
- 16x14 Floor Tom
- 14x5.5 MPX Hammered Steel Shell Snare
- 7.2mm Basswood shell with new durable high-gloss wrapped new finishes
- New double tom holder with auxiliary cymbal placement position
- Re-engineered Isolated Tom Mount System (ITS)
- New tom bracket for quick set up and tear down
- New low-profile cushioned bass drum claws
- New 500 series hardware & S330 Snare Stand
- New memory locks for extra security on 500 series hardware
- New multi-sustain cymbal felts on 500 series hardware
- New retractable Boom arm
- Remo drum heads and self muffling bass drum head
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.