Discontinued Fender Bassman TV Ten Bass Valve Amp, 1 x 10"
Discontinued Fender Bassman TV Ten Bass Valve Amp, 1 x 10"Details
Fender Bassman TV Ten Valve Bass Amplifier.
Fender's new Bassman TV series carries the DNA of the original 50s-era Bassman amplifiers, delivering world-class sound in a package designed to handle the demands of low bass guitar frequencies. With a unique look that is unmistakably Fender, Bassman TV amps are sure to class up any stage, cutting through the mix and the monotony of a world full of black boxes.
Product Ref: 14988View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The tube preamp is classy and simple, with black chicken head knobs sitting on top of a chrome chassis. It feels like looking down at the dashboard of your favorite muscle car, while the red jewel light glows, signifying "I'm ready to jam." Two instrument inputs provide both a normal and a padded input stage, accommodating basses of various output levels. But don't be afraid to lean into it. The more you push these amps, the more they push back.
As junior member of the Bassman family, the TV Ten pushes max horsepower from a small engine with complete simplicity and looks that are right at home onstage and in the living room.
Pumping 150 watts through a 10" speaker, the volume knob alone can take you from warm, clean tones into biting overdrive. The Bass, Mid and Treble EQ is refreshingly simple. It's amazing what can be done with just these basic controls. With the natural tone of a Bassman, you can't go wrong.
There is one indispensable modern luxury - an XLR output that lets you send a direct signal to recording or live performance gear. That way, you get the best of both worlds - classic Fender bass look and sound and easy compatibility with modern recording and PA systems.
Fender Bassman TV Ten Bass Amp Specs
- Type: Hybrid Bass Amplifier Combo (12AX7 Vacuum-Tube Preamp/Efficient Class-D Power Amp)
- Output: 150 Watts
- Ohms: 4 ohms
- Speakers: 1-10" Celestion Green Label Ferrite Bass Speaker, 4 ohm, 200 watt Power Rating
- Channels: 1 Channel
- Features: 2 Inputs (Input 2 -6dB Pad), XLR Output with Ground Lift, Rear Ported Cabinet, Lacquered Tweed Covering, 12AX7 Tube Preamp/Efficient Class D Power Amp, Passive Tone Stack, Comfortable Dog Bone Handle, Chrome Control Panel, Chicken Head-Style Knobs, TV Panel Cosmetics with Modern Upgrades
- Controls: Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble
- Covering: Lacquered Tweed Covering with Reinforced Vintage Style TV Panel Cloth Grille
- Weight: 38.05 lbs., (17.26 kg)
- Tube Complement: 1 X 12AX7 (preamp)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.