Disc Fender Fuzz-Wah Pedal
Product Ref: 12971
Disc Fender Fuzz-Wah PedalDetails
The Fender Fuzz-Wah puts the freak-out at your feet and the fuzz in your beat, all in one rugged, smart-looking pedal.
Tilt the Fender Fuzz-Wah back and forth for the most groovalicious wah you ever laid ears on; rotate it left to right for fuzz that can easily level large metropolitan areas. Switch each effect on and off and switch the order of the effects for two distinct sounds. Bottom-panel fuzz volume control lets you boost volume or simply match your guitar volume when the fuzz is off.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Input Impedance 1MOhm
- Nominal Input Level 20dBV
- Output Impedance Fuzz -> Wah = 1kOhm; Wah -> Fuzz = 50kOhm
- Nominal Output Level 20dBV
- Power Requirements 9VDC (center pin = negative); 10mA Minimum
- Wah Control - Tilt the pedal back and forth.
- Fuzz Control - Rotate the pedal left and right.
- Effects Order - Switches the order of the effects in the signal path to provide two distinct sounds.
- Fuzz Volume - Adjusts the volume level of the Fuzz effect so that you can match the volume level of your guitar when Fuzz is turned off. Also try setting it for a Fuzz effect volume boost.
- Fuzz Switch - Turns the Fuzz effect on-off.
- Wah - Turns the Wah effect on-off.
- DC Input Jack - Plug in a AC- 9V DC adaptor (Not Included) into this jack to eliminate the need for batteries.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.