Digitech Multi FX RP360XP Multi Effects Pedal
Digitech Multi FX RP360XP Multi Effects PedalDetails
The DigiTech RP360XP guitar multi-effect processor is a complete 360° guitar effects solution. It includes over 160 different effects (54 amps, 26 cabinets, 82 stompboxes) inspired by world’s best-selling pedals and iconic amps.
Product Ref: 43345View Full Description
Spend another £96.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The LCD interface makes it easy to explore and discover the perfect tone to get that desired effect. Along with the incredible selection of effects, the RP360XP has an expression pedal, 40-second looper, nearly 200 presets, USB port, configurable footswitch modes, built-in tuner; dedicated headphone jack, Sound Check and 60 built in drum tracks.
You can add up to 8 effects to each preset. The RP360XP has a USB port for transferring and loading presets from your computer. With nearly 200 onboard presets and Nexus, DigiTech's free preset editor and librarian software, you can create, transfer, and share an unlimited number of tones. The USB port also allows you to record your guitar tracks directly to your computer. The RP360XP works with GarageBand, Pro Tools, Cubase, Ableton, and virtually every other recording software for Mac or PC.
The RP360XP is versatile with 3 different footswitch modes. Incorporate the RP360XP into your existing pedalboard using stompbox mode where you can assign any effect in your preset to each footswitch. If you choose to use the RP360XP by itself, easily navigate through your presets in preset mode or bank mode. Extend your control of the RP360XP with a 3-button footswitch. The 3-button footswitch can be set-up to extend the control of the onboard looper or navigate through your banks and presets.
The RP360XP includes a new feature exclusive to DigiTech called Sound Check. Sound Check allows you to quickly record a phrase with your guitar and set it to repeat while you dial in the perfect effects and settings. Sound Check saves you from having to continually bend over to make minor adjustments while dialling in your tone. With Sound Check you'll spend less time tweaking and more time playing with the perfect tones.
- A/D/A Converter: 24-bit high performance audio
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
- A/D/A: AudioDNA2 DSP Processor
- Simultaneous Effects: 10
- Preset Memory: 99 User Presets/99 Factory Presets
- Phrase Looper: 40 seconds of record time
- Drum Machine: 60 Patterns
- Guitar Input: 1/4" Unbalanced (TS)
- Input Impedance: 1 MOhm
- Max Input: +10 dBu
- Aux Input Connector: 1/8" Stereo (TRS)
- Output Connectors: 1/4" Impedance Unbalanced
- Output Impedance: 500 Ohms per side
- Max Output: +8.5 dBu
- Headphone Output: 1/8" Stereo (TRS) - 118 mW per channel @ 50 Ohms Optimized for use with headphones having an impedance of 60 Ohms or less
- USB Type: Type B, supports USB 1.1 Full Speed (12 Mbps Bandwidth USB 2.0 compatible)
- USB Recording Sample Rate: 44.1 kHz
- USB Recording Bit Depth : Supports 16-bit or 24-bit (depends on setup in recording software)
- Dimensions: 11.5" (L) x 8.5" (W) x 2" (H)
- Unit Weight: 4.12 lbs.
- Power Requirements: 9 VDC, 300mA, 2.7 W, center pin GND, outer sleeve positive
- Power Supply: PS0913DC-01 (US, JA, EU); PS0913DC-02 (AU, UK)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.