Digitech Element Multi Effects Pedal
Digitech Element Multi Effects PedalDetails
The Digitech Element is for those musicians who believe that variety is the spice of life. With a huge amount of different amp models and effects to choose from you'll easily be able to find the perfect tone for any situation.
Product Ref: 44242View Full Description
Spend another £188.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Your journey to create the perfect guitar tone starts with the new DigiTech Element guitar multi-effect pedal. The Element gives guitar players everything they need to explore guitar tones and discover their own sound. The Element has 31 different pedals, 12 amps, and 9 speaker cabinets to choose from, a guitar tuner, and dedicated headphone jack so you can play all night long without waking the neighbours. Every Element XP comes with a power supply so you won't have to waste your money on batteries. With 100 factory presets to build from, you can create and save up to 100 more custom presets as you go. Kick on one of the 45 different drum tracks to play to jam to, with the touch of a button.
The Element is a compact and powerful multi-effect processor. Using a simple pedalboard style layout and editor you can quickly adjust the settings to fit your style. With more the 52 different effects to choose from, the hours flying by as you explore and discover the incredible power and tone of the Element. The Tone Bank and FX Bank each have 20 different tone and effects combinations so you can quickly and easily get any sound you want. It's like having a music store at your disposal.
When you need some drums to play along with, choose from one of the 45 different drum and rhythm tracks. You can set the tempo to match you. The Element features 1/4" a guitar input along with stereo 1/4" output jack that can be connected to either an amplifier or mixer for direct recording with a press of the Amp/Mixer mode that engages the internal speaker cabinets for direct recording. The Element has a dedicated headphone jack for practising purposes and an Aux In to jam along with your favorite songs.
- 52 effects (12 amps, 9 cabinets, 31 stompboxes)
- 200 presets (100 factory, 100 user)
- 20 Tone Bank combinations
- 20 FX Bank combinations
- Built-in chromatic tuner
- Power supply included
- 45 High quality drum patterns
- Durable metal footswitches
- Up to 5 seconds of delay time
- Stereo 1/4" Output
- Stereo 1/8" headphone output
- Stereo 1/8" Aux Input
- Amp/Mixer mode optimizes 1/4" output for amps and mixers
- 24-bit 44.1kHz sample rate
12 Amp Models
- '57 Fender® Tweed Deluxe
- '63 Vox® AC30 Top Boost
- '65 Fender® Blackface Twin Reverb®
- '68 Marshall® 100 Watt Super Lead (plexi)
- '77 Marshall® Master Volume
- '83 Marshall® JCM800
- '96 Matchless HC30
- DigiTech® Bright Clean
- DigiTech® Clean Tube
- DigiTech® Metal
- DigiTech® Solo
9 Cab Models
- 1x12" '57 Fender® Tweed Deluxe Reverb®
- 2x12" '63 Vox® AC30 Top Boost w/Jensen® Blue Backs
- 2x12" '65 Fender® Blackface Twin Reverb™
- 4x12" DigiTech Metal
- 4x12" DigiTech Solo
- 4x12" DigiTech® Bright Clean
- 4x12" Johnson® Straight w/Celestion Vintage 30's
- 4x12" Marshall® 1960 Straight w/ Celestion® G12-T70--
- 4x12" Marshall® 1969 Slant w/Celestion® 25WGreenbacks™
- DigiTech® Compressor
- DigiTech® Auto Swell Gate
- DigiTech® Silencer™ Noise Gate
- Acoustic Guitar Simulator
- Boss® DS-1 Distortion
- DOD® 250 Overdrive/Preamp
- DigiTech® Death Metal™
- DigiTech® Grunge®
- Electro-Harmonix® Big Muff Pi®
- Ibanez® TS-9 Tube Screamer™
- Boss® CE-2 Chorus
- DigiTech® Chorus
- DigiTech® Dual Chorus
- DigiTech® Flanger
- DigiTech® Phaser
- DigiTech® Detune
- DigiTech® Pitch Shift
- DigiTech® Panner
- DigiTech® Rotary
- DigiTech® Vibrato
- DigiTech® Tremolo
- DigiTech® Auto Yah
- DigiTech® Envelope Filter
- DigiTech® Step Filter
- 3-Band EQ
- Analog Delay
- Digital Delay
- Pong Delay
- Tape Delay
- DigiTech® Hall
- DigiTech® Room
- Fender® Twin Spring Reverb
- A/D Converter: 24-bit High Performance Audio
- Sampling Rate: 44.1 kHz
- DSP Section: Audio DNA2™ DSP Processor
- Simultaneous Effects: 9
- Preset Memory: 100 User Presets (1-100)/100 Factory Presets (F01-F00)
- Drum Machine: 45 Patterns
- Dimensions: 6.25" Length x 4.5" Width x 2.25" Height
- Weight: .72 lbs.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.