DigiTech TRIO Band Creator Pedal
DigiTech TRIO Band Creator PedalDetails
The DigiTech TRIO Band Creator Pedal can turn a solo musician into an entire band with the press of a switch. This innovative stomp box is able to listen to your guitar playing and create bass and drum accompaniment to match, with seven genres to choose from and up to 12 different song styles for each genre. Change the way you practice guitar at home with the DigiTech Trio, that's as easy as plug-in-and-play!
Product Ref: 55104View Full Description
Spend another £168.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
DigiTech is introducing the TRIO Band Creator Pedal, providing the ability to create a band that plays along with the user. The TRIO Band Creator Pedal listens to what is played and automatically generates bass and drum parts that match chord progressions and rhythmic feel. Users simply need to plug a guitar into TRIO, press the footswitch to teach TRIO the chords and rhythm, then press the footswitch again to start playing with a customized personal band.
''TRIO is like no pedal ever created - it's an entirely new type of musical accompaniment device,'' said Tom Cram, Marketing Manager, DigiTech. ''With TRIO, one musician can now sound like a full band. It's an incredibly creative and useful performance tool for solo artists, or just a great way to have fun while practicing and jamming.''
The DigiTech TRIO provides seven musical genres to choose from including Rock, Pop, Country, Alternative Rock, Blues, R&B and Jazz. Up to 12 song styles are available for each genre and the player can select between 4/4 and 3/4 time signatures. TRIO can learn up to three different song parts - for example, verse, chorus and bridge - which can then be recalled on the fly as the song plays back.
TRIO offers total control over the virtual band's performance. In addition to its Genre and Style selector knobs, TRIO's Bass and Drums controls provide volume adjustment for both instruments and the Tempo knob locks in the groove.
The Alt Time button selects an alternate half time or double time setting for each song part. TRIO even provides a selection of built-in effects for your guitar that vary according to the genre selected, letting users play in a power trio, jazz trio or other ensemble at the touch of a button.
- Seven music genres and twelve song styles per genre to choose from
- Can learn up to three different song parts that can be recalled on-the-fly
- Adjustable Tempo and alternate Half Time/Double Time variants
- Hands-free control via the optional FS3X Footswitch
- Amp and mixer outputs
- Headphone output with level control
- Includes a power supply
- Interface Controls: Genre, Style, Tempo, Bass, Drums, Headphone Volume, Guitar FX, Part 1, Part 2 + 3, Alt Time, Footswitch
- Jacks: Guitar Input, Control Input, Amp Output, Mixer Output, Headphone Output
- Guitar Input Impedance: 1MΩ
- Amp Output Impedance: 1kΩ
- Amp Output Frequency Response: 25Hz - 20kHz
- Mixer Output Impedance: 1kΩ
- Mixer Output Frequency Response: 25Hz - 20kHz
- Headphone Output Impedance: 120Ω
- Headphone Output Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Bit Depth: 24-bit
- Sample Rate: 44.1kHz
- Dimensions: 5.38'' x 3.25'' x 2.5'' (L x W x H)
- Weight: 0.5kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.