DigiTech Polara Stereo Reverb Pedal
DigiTech Polara Stereo Reverb PedalDetails
Product Ref: 56317View Full Description
Spend another £126.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Polara's reverbs cover the full spectrum from a warm room to an expansivive hall. Plus, the cosmic power of Reverse, Lexicon's revered Modulated, Plate and Spring reverbs. In addition to these classics, the Polara introduces the new Halo reverb with cascading octaves interspersed in the reverb decays.
The Polara has a new compact casing and a vacuum-style footswitch for modern guitarists. It features independent Level, Liveliness, Decay and Type controls; Stereo Inputs and Outputs; a Soft Click Footswitch, and a Reverb Tails On/Off Toggle Switch. It is true bypass and requires a 9V DC power supply to easily integrate into your existing pedalboard.
The pedal comes with StompLock™ - a unique new device that fits snugly over the Polara's control knobs to protect your finely-tuned settings from drops, bumps and kicks that inevitably take place when you perform or travel. Plus, a die cut hook-and-loop pedalboard Pad made of high-density material for reliable pedalboard mounting. It is also easily unmounted for pedalboard reconfiguration.
- Polara Reverb Pedal
- StompLock™ - This unique new device fits snugly over the Polara's control knobs to protect your finely-tuned settings from drops, bumps and kicks that inevitably take place when you perform.
- Die cut Hook-and-loop Pedalboard Pad - This is a high-density mounting pad for stick and stay, semi-permanent mounting of the Polara on pedalboards. It is also easily unmounted for pedalboard reconfiguration.
- Online Warranty Registration Information Card
- Lexicon® Reverb Types:
- ROOM - Fast decaying reverb; great for a touch of ambience
- PLATE - Renowned studio reverb found on classic recordings
- REVERSE - Reverb in reverse; quietly crescendos to full volume
- MODULATED - Lush modulating reverb ideal for chords
- HALO - Shimmering reverb with cascading octave shifts
- HALL - Large encompassing reverb with warm decay
- SPRING - Classic "surf" reverb; great for Rockabilly too
- Compact Size with Soft Click, Vacuum-Style Footswitch
- Tails On/Off Switch - When this switch is set to the On position, reverb tails will decay naturally when the effect is switched to bypass. When set to the Off position, reverb decays will end abruptly when the effect is switched to bypass.
- True Stereo I/O
- True Bypass circuitry preserves your tone in bypass
- High-Voltage operation for uncompromised signal quality
- Includes the following stage accessories:
- Stomplock™ knob guard locks your tone in place and prevent tampering or accidental knob adjustments onstage
- Custom-cut Hook and Loop Pedalboard Pad to attach and lock your pedals to your pedalboard
- Input: Separate Left and Right ¼" Unbalanced (Tip-Sleeve)
- Input Impedance: Effect on: >1 MΩ (stereo), >500 kΩ (mono); Effect off: True hardwire bypass
- Output: Separate Left and Right ¼" Unbalanced (Tip-Sleeve)
- Output Impedance: Effect on: 1 kΩ Effect off: True hardwire bypass
- Controls: Level, Liveliness, Decay, Reverb Type
- Switches: Soft Click, Vacuum Style Footswitch; Reverb Tails On/Off Toggle Switch
- Power Requirements: 9 VDC external power supply (REQUIRED)
- Power Consumption: 675 mW (< 75 mA @ 9 VDC)
- Current Draw: 75 mA (typical at 9 VDC)
- Power Supply Model: PS0913DC-01 (US, JA, EU); PS0913DC-02 (AU, UK)
- Power Supply Output: 9 VDC 1.3 A
- Dimensions: 4.40" (L) x 2.65" (W) x 2.0" (H); 11.18cm (L) x 6.73cm (W) x 5.08cm (H)
- Weight: 1 lb; 0.453 kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.