DigiTech BP355 Bass Guitar Multi-FX Processor
Product Ref: 38268
DigiTech BP355 Bass Guitar Multi-FX ProcessorDetails
The DigiTech BP355 bass multi-effect processor offers flexibility and control on top of the wide range of sounds and effects. It also offers recording options with USB output to stream audio to your computer and Cubase LE software to get you started in recording.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The BP355 has a durable metal chassis to withstand years of being stomped on on stage, but it is also perfect for practice, with 60 high-quality drum patterns and an mp3 input. The built-in tuner and expression pedal ensure that you'll always sound your best.
- 30 Tone and 30 Effects Libraries
- 140 Presets (70 Factory, 70 User)
- Lexicon® Reverbs
- Cubase® LE Recording Software Included
- Up to 5 Seconds Delay Time
- 20 Second Looper
- USB Editing via DigiTech X-Edit™
- Built-In Chromatic Tuner
- A/D/A: 24-Bit High Performance Audio
- Sampling Rate: 44.1kHz
- DSP Section: AudioDNA2(#8482; DSP Processor
- Simultaneous Effects: 10
- Preset Memory: 70 User / 70 Factory
- Drum Machine: 60 Patterns
- USB Type: Type B, Supports USB1.1 Full Speed (12 Mbps Bandwidth USB 2.0 Compatible)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.