DigiTech BP200 Bass Modeling Processor
Product Ref: 7415
DigiTech BP200 Bass Modeling ProcessorDetails
The BP200 is a revolutionary Amp Modeling/Multi-effects processor designed specifically for bass guitar. Under the hood of the BP200 is the powerful AudioDNAô DSP processor, providing 16 bass amp and stompbox models and a host of other effects (22 total) for creating your own signature sound. The built-in expression pedal can be assigned to control your choice of parameters in real time. Each effect includes up to 3 adjustable parameters giving you the flexibility to create the exact sound you are looking for. The 6 character alpha-numeric display and 3 knob matrix based user interface provide simple, straight forward editing functions.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Rhythm Trainer is a great tool for polishing up your timing with your choice of different patterns, tempo, and adjustable volume level. A chromatic tuner lets you quickly check or tune your instrument to one of 4 different tuning references.
The BP200 comes ready to use with 40 great Factory Presets, and includes 40 User Presets for your own custom creations. The rear panel features a single 1/4" input, a 1/4" TRS stereo output, 1/8" stereo headphone output and a 1/8" stereo Jam-A-Long input.
- Full Featured Bass Amp Modeling Processor
- Includes both Bass Amplifier and Stompbox Models
- Cabinet Modeling
- Fretless Simulator
- 24Bit A/D/A Converters
- 9 Fully Programmable Effects at a Time
- 6-Character Alpha Numeric Display
- Headphone Output
- Fully Programmable
- Chromatic Tuner
- 40 User/40 Factory Presets
- Rhythm Trainer (30 patterns)
- Simple Knob/Matrix Interface
- Stereo TRS Output
- Jam-A-Long Input
- Built-In Expression Pedal
- Rugged Cast Aluminum Chassis
- Fretless Simulator
- 3-band EQ
- Noise Gate
- Auto Swell
- Pitch Shift
- Synth Talk
- Envelope Filter
- Analog Delay
- Ping Pong Delay
DigiTech BP200 Effects
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.