Danelectro 59DC Long Scale Bass, Copper Burst
Danelectro 59DC Long Scale Bass, Copper BurstDetails
The Danelectro 59DC Long Scale Bass is a reissue of the 1990’s classic. The bass is crafted from the usual Danelectro Masonite with a C shaped Maple neck, and features an adjustable saddle bridge for optimum intonation. Equipped with two high impedance, high output lipstick pickups for the ultimate round tone.
Product Ref: 74625View Full Description
Buy on finance from £15.04 per month Finance from £15.04 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
A Reissue of the 1990's Classic
Danelectro Bass Guitars sprung to popularity thanks to John Entwhistle from The Who, who is known to play their Danelectro Longhorn Bass. With the reissue of the 59DC you can again achieve that classic sound that sits perfectly in any mix. Equipped with two high impedance, high output Lipstick pickups, which delivers a very round bass tone and retain the original look.
The lipstick-tube pickup was first introduced by Danelectro on their line of electric guitars. The original lipstick-tube pickups were, in fact, manufactured using surplus lipstick tubes that were bought from a cosmetics manufacturer , and featured on many original Danelectro guitars and basses. These surplus lipstick tubes, had the electronics inserted within and therefore made it the lowest cost guitar pickup in the industry at the time.
The current production pickups are not made using surplus lipstick tubes, but rather using tubes machined especially to match their original design. It is crafted from a single-coil magnetic guitar pickup, which has its electronics totally encased in a chrome-plated metal tube. These renowned pickups allow you to achieve a rich and round bass sound.
- ’59 DC Shorthorn shape
- Fully adjustable bridge with individual saddles
- 2 High Impedance, High Output Lipstick® pickups
- 2 stacked volume/tone controls
- A 1990's Classic in a Copper Burst finish
Body & Bridge:
- Body Material:Masonite
- Body Shape:’59 DC Shorthorn shape
- Finish:Copper Burst
- Bridge: Fully adjustable bridge with individual saddles
Neck & Fingerboard:
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Shape:”C” Shape
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 34″
- No. of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: White Dots
- Hardware Finish:Chrome
- Pickups: 2 High Impedence, High Output Lipstick pickups
- Controls:3-way pickup switch, 2 stacked volume/tone controls
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.