DISCONTINUED Fender Rumble 100 / 210 Combo Amp, 100 W, 2 x 10" Speaker
Product Ref: 13176
DISCONTINUED Fender Rumble 100 / 210 Combo Amp, 100 W, 2 x 10" SpeakerDetails
With features usually found on more expensive amplifiers, Rumble Series combo amps feature carpet covering, oversized plastic corners, metal grilles and the new Fender Bass Amplification logo. Also, their exclusive red "stage light" pulsates with your playing to inspire you to get better faster! With professional tones and features, Rumble Series combos are available in four models affordable for beginning bassists.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The ported Rumble 100/210 Combo packs a compact but powerful punch. With 100 watts of power (at 4 ohms) delivered by two Fender Special Design 10" 8-ohm speakers and a high-frequency piezo horn, it's great for rehearsing, recording and small to medium-size gigs. The four-band EQ lets you shape the tone to taste, along with a convenient mid-scoop button, compression circuitry and active/passive switch. Other features include auxilliary input for CD player or drum machine, effects loop, headphone jack and XLR line out with level control and ground lift.
- Type Solid State Bass Amplifier Combo
- Output 100 Watts into 4 ohms
- Ohms 4 ohms
- Speakers 2-10" Fender® Special Design 8 ohm, 75 watt Speakers, 1-High Frequency Piezo Horn
- Channels 1 Channel
- Features 4-Band EQ, "Mid Scoop" Button, Auxilliary Input for CD, Tape or Drum Machine, Delta Comp Adaptive Compression Circuitry, Effects Loop, Headphone Jack, XLR Line Out Jack with Level and Ground Lift, Ported Cabinet, Black Carpet Covering, Rugged Black Metal Grille, Oversized Plastic Corners
- Controls Passive/Active Switch, Mid Scoop Button, Volume, EQ (Low, Low/Mid, High/Mid, High),CD Input, Effects Loop (Preamp Out, Power Amp In), Headphone Jack, Line Level Control, XLR Line Out, Ground Lift Switch
- Covering Black Carpet with Black Metal Grille
- Weight 62 lbs. (28.12 kg)
- Dimensions Height: 21" (53.3 cm),
- Width: 24" (60.9 cm),
- Depth: 14.5" (36.8 cm)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under The Consumer Contracts (information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Once the product is delivered, you have 28 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.