DISC Warwick Sweet 25.2 250 Watt Bass Combo Amp
Product Ref: 15615
DISC Warwick Sweet 25.2 250 Watt Bass Combo AmpDetails
The Warwick Sweet 25.2 delivers a 250-watt output with a solid state design. It has a perfected compression section, variable contour control, a 15-inch as well as a 8-inch speaker and a high frequency horn. Warwick's new adaptive volume control is also included. Even though it is a new model, the superb quality, road-ready longevity as well as the "earthquake-producing sound" of the Warwick Sweet bass combos is still present in the Sweet 25.2.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The semiprofessional Warwick combo line offer high quality sound performance, and act with their power class full and loud enough on small and medium stages. The power amp response is optimized to the performance of the speakers, which work in bass reflex housings. A HF horn responds unintrusive but efficient in the brilliance, and can be switched off. The rear mounted collapsible foot enables perfect monitoring, even in small environments.
- Solid state combo, fan-cooled
- 250W @ 4 ohms
- 1 x 15" speaker (power rating 150W, max. 200W, 4 ohms, 95dB, resonant frequency: 35Hz, frequency range: 30Hz-4000Hz)
- 1 x 8" speaker (power rating 60W, max. 80W, 4 ohms, 98dB, resonant frequency: 500Hz, frequency range: 250Hz-8000Hz)
- HF-horn (Warwick Piezo Tweeter)
- Gain with Clip LED
- Adjustable Compressor, variable Contour
- Switches for Deep and Bright
- Controls for Bass, Low Mid, High Mid and Treble
- FX loop
- DI out with Pre/Post and ground lift switchs
- Line out, Tuner out
- Bass reflex housing
- Rear stand for 45° operation
- Adapted volume control
- Weight: 29 kg
- Dimensions (W/H/D): 54CM x 72CM x 34CM
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.