DISC Peavey Raptor Plus Stage Pack, Sunburst
Product Ref: 26810
DISC Peavey Raptor Plus Stage Pack, SunburstDetails
The Peavey Raptor Stage Pack in SUnburst is a fantastic guitar package featuring the triple-pickup Peavey Raptor Electric Guitar with a Backstage amp, loaded with Peavey's TransTube circuitry to give you larger-than-life tube tone from a small, compact guitar practice combo amp from one of the world's leading manufacturers.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Raptor Stage Pack also includes the Total Musician Series instructional DVD that helps to get beginners playing quickly. This great value guitar package has everything needed to start playing including; Raptor Plus EX guitar, Transtube Backstage amp, nylon gig bag, tuner, strap, extra strings, cable and picks.
Renowned as makers of some of the world's finest Electric Guitar and Bass Guitar Amplifiers as well as high quality audio equipment, Peavey's growing number of high qualityInstruments are being used by renowned acts on stages all over the world like Hank III, Pendulum, Blue Oyster Cult and the legendary producer Devin Townsend who's also renowned for his group Strapping Young Lad as well as his solo work on the Devin Townsend Project.
- Raptor® Plus EX electric guitar in Sunburst
- Transtube® Backstage® guitar practice amp
- Total Musician Series instructional DVD
- Gig bag
- Guitar strap
- Digital tuner
- Extra set of strings
Peavey Raptor Plus EX Electric Guitar, Sunburst
The Peavey Raptor Plus Electric guitar is a great all round guitar. Perfect for beginners. The Raptor Plus guitar sets an unprecedented standard in quality and innovation. A Fantastic guitar for all musical styles and crammed with technological features.
- 25 1/2 inch scale
- Solid body construction with new styling for better ergonomics and balance
- New dual-expanding truss rod with wrenchless, easy access adjustment wheel
- Wide top pole piece single coil pickups for bigger string window with more focus
- Tremolo bridge
- Peavey six-in-a-line headstock with ergonomic tuner placement and straight string pull
- Master volume and tone controls
- 5-way pickup selector, hum canceling in second and fourth position
- Dual action torsion rod
Peavey Backstage II Practice Combo Guitar Amp
The Peavey Backstage emulates the sound, high output, warmth and "push back" of tube amplifiers and includes features such as high and low EQ controls, a 6 inch heavy-duty speaker, switchable TransTube® overdrive, a tape/CD input for jamming along to your favorite songs and a headphone input for doing so quietly.
Reviewer's form both sides of the Atlantic rave about the tone and value of the Backstage stating that it is "easily one of the best-sounding mini amps," delivering a diverse range of tube-like tones and offering excellent dynamic response. Peavey's exclusive TransTube technology is the key element in the Backastage II's value, emulating the sound of tube amplifiers without the hassle or cost of dealing with unpredictable tubes.
The TransTube preamp tailors the gain level for any amount of drive, from clean to crunch to scream, using a patented approach to emulating 12AX7 tubes and their ability to create even, harmonic distortion. It also mimics the "push back" response of real tube circuitry, which is essential to emulating tube dynamics and distortion.
Backstage II Amplifier Features/Specifications:
- 6 inch custom designed speaker
- TransTube® preamp with 2 switchable channels
- Volume and Overdrive controls
- 2-band EQ
- Tape/CD input for practice
- Headphone jack
- 10 watts (rms)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.