View Full Description
Included in this pack:
- Peavey 6505 MH Mini Head
- Marshall 1936 2x12 Cab, Limited Edition Mandala
- Speaker Cable, Jack to Jack, 1m
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cab, Limited Edition Mandala
The Marshall 1936 2 x 12 Cabinet has 2 x 12" Celestion G12T75 speakers to handle 150 watts of output power. The cabinet dimensions of the Marshall 1936 match full-size Marshall amplifier heads.
The Marshall 1936 cab offers either mono or stereo options (8 ohms mono; 16 ohms stereo) and Marshall constructs the 1936 Speaker Cabinet with locking joints, smooth ABS plastic corners, and heavy-duty, ergonomically recessed grab handles. The Marshall 1936 is a smaller Mono / Stereo 2 x 12" cabinet ideally suited for use with stereo rack systems. It is also a perfect solution as an extension cabinet for combos and will support a full-sized amplifier head. The ABS plastic corners on the Marshall 1936 offer excellent protection, and Marshall's highest quality woodwork includes the 'finger locking' of each and every joint within the cabinet.
- Type: Speaker Cabinet
- Speaker Type: G12T-75
- Output (RMS): 150 Watt
- Speaker Configuration: 2 x 12"
- Impedance (Mono): 8 Ohm
- Impedance (Stereo): 16 Ohm
- Dimensions (mm): 750 x 600 x 310
- Weight (kg): 24.6Kg
- Selectable Mono/Stereo
- Made In England
Peavey 6505 MH Mini Head
New for 2015 is the Peavey 6505 MH Mini Head, a compact and portable 20-watt version of the acclaimed 6505 series amp heads. Using a combination of 12AX7/ECC83 preamp tubes and EL34 power tubes, the Classic 20 MH delivers a powerful, heavy tone perfect for rock and metal lovers everywhere.
The newest addition to Peavey's celebrated 6505 series, the all-tube 6505 MH authentically produces the legendary tones of the Peavey 6505 in a small, portable package.
The 6505 MH has two channels that follow the same gain structure and voicing of its iconic big brother to produce the devastating, overdriven tones that have defined the sound of modern metal music for more than two decades. The channels share EQ, lush reverb and an effects loop. Channels, crunch, effects loop and reverb are all footswitchable.
Peavey's TSI™ (Tube Status Indication) tube monitoring indicator keeps players apprised of power tube status, and in the event of a necessary tube replacement, identifies which tube needs to be replaced. Rear panel features such as an effects loop, MSDI™ (Microphone Simulated Direct Interface) with XLR output and USB out, speaker defeat switch and a 3 position power attenuator switch make the 6505 MH an ideal tool for recording or use in smaller venues.
- 2x EL84 power tubes and 3x 12AX7/ECC83 preamp tubes
- Two footswitchable channels with three-band EQ
- Footswitchable crunch on rhythm channel, footswitchable reverb, footswitchable buffered effects loop
- TSI circuit
- Impedance switch for 16 or 8-ohm cabinets
- MSDI output with XLR and ground lift switch
- USB output
- Speaker defeat switch
- Headphone output
- Attenuator switch for 20 Watts, 5 Watts or 1 Watt output power
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.