DISC Line 6 POD 2.0 Guitar Multi Effects Processor
Product Ref: 14390
DISC Line 6 POD 2.0 Guitar Multi Effects ProcessorDetails
The Line 6 POD 2.0 is the industry standard for direct recording in a studio and provides a great way to practice using only your headphones.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Amps and Cabs
POD comes with 32 classic and modern amp models and 16 cab models allowing you to create killer guitar tones wherever you go. Line 6's A.I.R modelling technology accurately captures the tone and feel of speaker cabs, mics and studios. Mix and match cabs and mics to find the exact sound you're looking for.
POD 2.0 comes with 16 professionally designed effects models. This 'best off' collection makes it perfect for finding those key sounds. Multiple versions of the effects give you rack or stompbox versions and their are also combination effects. There's also a full time Reverb, Tap Tempo, Effect Tweak and chromatic tuner with silent mute function.
Inputs and Outputs
Line 6's POD 2.0 is perfect for guitar recording with a +4dBu balanced or -10dBv unbalanced 1/4" connectors. It also has MIDI in and out and the optional FBV foot controllers mean you can control it with your feet. The POD 2.0 also comes with a headphone out output so you can practice without waking the neighbours.
You can also connect the POD 2.0 to a computer via USB and download free software named Vyzex. This allows you to go even deeper into your tones, create custom sounds and manage your tone library. Visit CustomTone.com and you can download any of the 3000 free presets which have been created by other guitarists from around the world.
"The Pod creates all the sounds you need to cover your gig - everything from country and R&B to rock. It's cost-effective, easy to haul, set up, and use. It delivers great amp simulations with Line 6's TubeTone modelling - and it looks cool, to boot." - David Alessandri, Gig Magazine
"POD is the best piece of equipment I have ever purchased. It has provided me with no end of inspiration and a palette of tones, atmosphere and sounds that is bordering on endless." - Alan McGuinness, HomeRecording.com
"Number one product of the last 10 years. Truly awesome." - Total Guitar
Here are a few sounds from the Line 6 POD 2.0:
- Stoney Groove:
- Jazzy Pat:
- Insane Go Chop:
- Black Panel Blues:
- Post Modern Soul:
- Blue Crimson:
Features and Specifications
If you are unsure which of the Line 6 PODs is best for you, take a look at the comparison chart in the PDF below.
Amp Models based on:
- '64 Fender® Deluxe Reverb®
- '59 Fender® Bassman®
- '68 Marshall® Plexi 100 watt
- Marshall® JTM-45 meets Budda Twinmaster
- '60 Tweed Fender® Champ®
- Budda Twinmaster head
- '65 Blackface Fender® Twin Reverb®
- '60 Vox® AC 15
- '60 Vox® AC 30 non-Top Boost
- '85 Mesa/Boogie® Mark IIc+ Clean Channel
- '85 Mesa/Boogie® Mark IIc+ Drive Channel
- Dumble® Overdrive Special Clean Channel
- '95 Mesa/Boogie® Dual Rectifier® Head
- '89 Soldano SLO Super Lead Overdrive
- Dumble® Overdrive Special Drive Channel
- 1987 Roland® JC-120 Jazz Chorus
- Line 6® Insane
- 1960 Fender® Tweed Champ®
- 1952 Fender® Tweed Deluxe Reverb®
- 1960 Vox® AC-15
- 1964 Fender® Deluxe Reverb®
- 1965 Fender® Blackface Twin Reverb®
- 1967 Vox® AC-30
- 1995 Matchless Chieftain
- 1959 Fender® Bassman®
- 1996 Marshall® with Vintage 30s
- 1978 Marshall® with stock 70s
- 1968 Marshall® Basketweave with Greenbacks
- Line 6® 4x12
- Line 6® 1x12
- Line 6® 2x12
- Line 6® 4x10
POD 2.0 Effects
- Compressor: Delay/Compressor
- Tremolo: Delay/Tremolo
- Chorus 1: Delay/Chorus 1
- Chorus 2: Delay/Chorus 2
- Flanger 1: Delay/Flanger1
- Flanger 2: Delay/Flanger2
- Rotary Speaker: Delay/Swell
- Delay: Reverb
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under The Consumer Contracts (information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Once the product is delivered, you have 28 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.