DISC Ibanez AEG8E Acoustic Guitar, Black
Product Ref: 12177
DISC Ibanez AEG8E Acoustic Guitar, BlackDetails
The compact body of the Ibanez AEG8EBK makes it easier for live performers to move about on stage, allowing true mobility for the active musician. The AEG series' slender, single-cutaway bodies deliver powerful and balanced acoustic sound , unplugged or through an amp or PA system. These guitars combine easy playability, classic solid and sunburst finishes and Mahogany bodies with Spruce or Flamed Maple tops to create a quality, workhorse acoustic guitar that will rise to any occasion.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Acoustic guitars are being used more and more in modern rock music. It might be just for an intro, or it may form the backbone of an entire tune, but make no mistake; the acoustic guitar is making its presence felt more than ever before. The compact body found on the Ibanez AEG8EBK series guitars provides clear separation for each string that makes it possible to hear each note, even through a crowded mix.
Ibanez SPT Preamp
The Ibanez SPT preamp on the AEG8E has a 3-band tone control and shape control along with a built-in electronic tuner.
Balanced XLR & 1/4" Outputs
In addition to the 1/4" output jack, a balanced XLR jack is included for direct connection to PA. AA battery operation avoids the difficulty in finding replacement batteries.
- Ibanez Original AEG Body
- Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Bridge & Fretboard
- Balanced XLR & 1/4" Outputs
Body & Bridge:
- Body Shape: Ibanez Original AEG body
- Top: Spruce
- Back & Sides: Agathis
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Pickup: Ibanez Under Saddle Pickup
- Preamp: Ibanez SPT Preamp
- Tuning Machine: Chrome Ibanez Smooth Tuner AS
- Nut & Saddles: Ibanez Ivorex II
- Bridge Pins: Ibanez Advantage Bridge Pins
- Strap Button: Ibanez Strap Button for Acoustic Guitars
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.