View Full Description
Sergio Vallin Signature
The electrifying Mexican quartet Mana are the worlds biggest Latin rock band, thanks in no small part to the masterful guitar work of Sergio Vallin. He has graced stages all over the world, playing to millions and winning countless awards in the process. Fender have worked closely with him to ensure this model truly represents him and the things he is well known for such as his deft fretwork and fearless performances.
Comfortable Body Shape
The body has been crafted to provide as much comfort as possible, with a double cutaway for easy access to the lower frets, perfect for both fast and slow moving techniques, along with many different playing styles. The lightweight Alder body is a joy to wield, allowing you to easily play for hours with ease. You can also inject subtle vibrato into every note with the built-in tremolo system.
Smooth, Slim Neck Profile
The fast-playing Maple neck feels comfortable to play and rewards speed and precision. The slender profile makes performing quick chord transitions, speedy scale runs, arpeggios and deft legato a joy. The Rosewood fingerboard provides smooth playability and features 22 medium-jumbo frets that are adorned with simplistic yet stylish white dot position inlays.
Easy to Use Electronics
In the middle and neck positions you'll find a pair of FSV single-coil pickups, while the bridge is home to a FSV humbucker. All three have been equipped to Sergio Vallin's Signature Guitar to suit his versatile playing ability, allowing you to experiment with different sounds and playing styles. A single master volume pot allows you to control the output level, keeping things simple. You can switch pickups with ease without worry of accidents happening thanks to the unique 5-way pickup selector pot.
Body & Bridge
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Block Saddles
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Truss Rods: Standard
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Neck Plate: 5-Bolt
Electronics & Hardware
- Controls: Master Volume
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Rotary Selector Switch:
- Pos. 1: Bridge Pickup
- Pos. 2: Bridge and Middle Pickups
- Pos. 3: Neck and Bridge Pickup
- Pos. 4: Neck and Middle Pickup
- Pos. 5: Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HSS
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Staggered Cast/Sealed Locking
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.