View Full Description
To compliment the tone woods and provide the kind of high-output necessary for Zakks style, The ZV is equipped with a set of EMG-HZ humbuckers including a HZ-4 pickup in the bridge position and a HZ-4A pickup in the neck position. Controlling the two pickups are a Bridge Pickup Volume, a Neck Pickup Volume and a Master Tone with 3-way pickup selector. This combination allows for almost infinite tonal variations. Adding to the sustain of the instrument, the ZV uses Epiphone's new (patent-applied-for) LockTone tune-o-matic that locks the bridge on the posts and makes string changes a breeze while a string-thru body design ensures ultimate string to body vibrations.
Zakk has always preferred a natural, satin-finish neck and the ZV is no exception. With its SlimTaper neck profile, it's as smooth and as fast as Zakk himself. Both the neck and the Grover equipped, six-on-a-side headstock are bound to create a smooth and finished appearance while LP custom mother-of-pearl inlays adorn the headstock and the 12 radius Rosewood fingerboard. Epiphones new StrapLocks are standard equipment making sure that this beast stays on its leash even under the most extreme stage situations. To add the final touch to this one-of-a-kind axe, a custom-designed, fitted hard case with ZV-inspired artwork and metal chain handle round out the package.
From his early work with Ozzy Osbourne, to his seminal playing with Black Label Society, to his distinctive solo outings, Zakk Wylde has distinguished himself as one of the most fiery and furious lead players in all of rock. Now in cooperation with this 5-time Most Valuable Metal Guitarist, Epiphone Guitars of Nashville, TN announces the release of one of the most scorching and vicious guitars ever: the new Zakk Wylde ZV Custom! Originally conceived back in 1998, this new ZV guitar brings all the raw performance and in-your-face presence that exemplifies Zakk Wylde.
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Mahogany
- Bridge: LockTone Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Metal-V, string-through body
Pickups & Hardware:
- Neck: Hard Maple
- Neck Profile: SlimTaper, Satin Finish, Natural Color
- Neck Joint: Glued-In
- Truss Rod: Double-Action, 2-way
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12
- Frets: 22-Medium/Jumbo, nickel/silver alloy
- Scale Length: 24-3/4
- Nut Width: 1-11/16
- Binding: Neck/Headstock
- Neck Pickup: EMG HZ-4A
- Bridge Pickup: EMG HZ-4
- Controls: BridgeVolume, Neck Volume, Master Tone, 3-way Toggle Pickup Selector
- Tuners: Grover
- Hardware: Black
- Epiphone StrapLocks Custom Hard Case
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.