DISC Epiphone Player Pack Special II Vintage Sunburst
Product Ref: 12675
DISC Epiphone Player Pack Special II Vintage SunburstDetails
Epiphone Player Pack Special II Vintage Sunburst, Chrome Hardware - What's so special about the Les Paul Special II Player Pack The super-low price for starters, and that's not all. The Epiphone Les Paul Special II is made with a bolt-on mahogany neck, basswood body, smooth 22-fret rosewood fingerboard, dot inlays, and chrome hardware.View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Epiphone Player Pack Les Paul Special II (Sunburst) plus 10w Epiphone Amp. This baby is every bit as handsome as its uptown cousins. Dual humbuckers 700T at the bridge, 650R at the neck - deliver long, singing sustain and true LP tones.
This package also includes an Epiphone Studio 10 amplifier with 10W power through an 6-1/2" Electar Labs speaker; rugged gig bag; instructional video; pitch pipe; plus a strap, cable, and picks to put it all together. Everything you need to get going!
Epiphone LP Special II
- Mahogany neck
- Rosewood fretboard
- Basswood body
- 650R neck humbucker
- 700T bridge humbucker
- Chrome hardware
- 10W power
- 6-1/2" Electar Labs speaker
- Master volume
- Boost switch
- Gain control
- 3-band EQ
- Headphone jack
- Gig bag
- Instructional video
- Pitch pipe
- Strap, cable, and picks
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.