DISC Epiphone Ltd Edition Riviera Custom P93 Royale
Product Ref: 22654
DISC Epiphone Ltd Edition Riviera Custom P93 RoyaleDetails
The Epiphone Riviera Custom P93 Royale is modeled after one of Epiphone's most enduring classics, the Riviera. Introduced in the early 60's, the Epiphone Riviera's semi-hollow design has been a favorite of players from all genres and generations including blues great Otis Rush, Lou Reed of the Velvet Underground, and The Strokes' Nick Valensi, who all found the Riviera's legendary ES-body shape could produce great tones with any pickup variation. Over the years, the Riviera has been seen with humbuckers, mini-humbuckers, and P90's. But now the Custom P93 Royale has the rare distinction of giving players a new sound and a new, distinctive look.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Riviera Custom P93 Royale uses not two but three Epiphone Dogear Classic pickups for a punch that leaves all other three single coil pickup guitars in the dust. And when matched with the bell-like tones of the ES-style body plus a stunning Pearl White finish, sparkling gold trim, gold hardware, and a gold Bigsby B70 tremolo, the P93 Royale is truly becomes of our era's great instruments and perhaps the most striking of the Royale family.
Semi-hollow Design, Solid Craftsmanship:
The Riviera Custom P93 is constructed of premium laminated Maple with a Mahogany centre block and a hand-fitted, glued-in Mahogany 24.75" scale neck with a SlimTaper™ "D" profile and 22 medium jumbo frets with a 1.68" nut for great string spacing and intonation. Other details include a Rosewood fingerboard with Mother-of-Pearl Parallelogram Inlays, quality electronic parts including full-size, 1" 500K Ohm potentiometers, Epiphone's all-metal pickup selector switch, '60s era Epiphone logo on the headstock, and a heavy-duty output jack.
Ground Breaking Electronics:
The Riviera Custom P93's fabulous semi-hollowbody sound is voiced by three Epiphone Dogear classic P90 pickups with Alnico™ V magnets. Controls include 3 Volume pots for each pickup and 1 Master Tone. The all-metal toggle works as it would with a 2-pickup guitar with the rhythm position activating the neck pickup and the lead toggle position activating the bridge pickup. The middle pickup can be used in any position by adjusting its volume control.
Features / Specifications:
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Laminated Maple Semi-Hollowbody Archtop
- Pickguard: Gold Plastic with Epiphone "E" Logo
- Bridge: Locktone Tune-o-matic
- Bridge Plating: Gold
- Neck: Mahogany
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Neck Joint: Mortise & Tenon
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Radius: 12"
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl Trapezoid
- Headstock Type: Classic Epiphone Sloped Dovewing
- Logo: Pearloid Epiphone logo with Holly
- Truss Rod Cover: Black and White Plastic with Epiphone "E" Logo Engraving
Pickups & Hardware:
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone P-90 Classic Dogear (Alnico V)
- Middle Pickup: Epiphone P-90 Classic Dogear (Reverse Polarity)
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone P-90 Classic Dogear (Alnico V)
- Tuners: Wilkinson® Vintage Tuners
- Tuning Ratio: 14:1
- Knobs: Gold Speed Knobs with Aluminium Inserts and Hot-Stamped Indicators - 3 Volume, 1 Master Tone
- Strap Buttons: Die-cast Steel, Gold Plated
- Strings: .010-.046 Swedish Steel "hex" Core
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.