View Full Description
The Riviera Custom P93 Royale uses not two but three Epiphone Dogear Classic pickups for a punch that leaves all other three single coil pickup guitars in the dust. And when matched with the bell-like tones of the ES-style body plus a stunning Pearl White finish, sparkling gold trim, gold hardware, and a gold Bigsby B70 tremolo, the P93 Royale is truly becomes of our era's great instruments and perhaps the most striking of the Royale family.
Semi-hollow Design, Solid Craftsmanship:
The Riviera Custom P93 is constructed of premium laminated Maple with a Mahogany centre block and a hand-fitted, glued-in Mahogany 24.75" scale neck with a SlimTaper™ "D" profile and 22 medium jumbo frets with a 1.68" nut for great string spacing and intonation. Other details include a Rosewood fingerboard with Mother-of-Pearl Parallelogram Inlays, quality electronic parts including full-size, 1" 500K Ohm potentiometers, Epiphone's all-metal pickup selector switch, '60s era Epiphone logo on the headstock, and a heavy-duty output jack.
Ground Breaking Electronics:
The Riviera Custom P93's fabulous semi-hollowbody sound is voiced by three Epiphone Dogear classic P90 pickups with Alnico™ V magnets. Controls include 3 Volume pots for each pickup and 1 Master Tone. The all-metal toggle works as it would with a 2-pickup guitar with the rhythm position activating the neck pickup and the lead toggle position activating the bridge pickup. The middle pickup can be used in any position by adjusting its volume control.
Features / Specifications:
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Laminated Maple Semi-Hollowbody Archtop
- Pickguard: Gold Plastic with Epiphone "E" Logo
- Bridge: Locktone Tune-o-matic
- Bridge Plating: Gold
- Neck: Mahogany
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Neck Joint: Mortise & Tenon
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Radius: 12"
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl Trapezoid
- Headstock Type: Classic Epiphone Sloped Dovewing
- Logo: Pearloid Epiphone logo with Holly
- Truss Rod Cover: Black and White Plastic with Epiphone "E" Logo Engraving
Pickups & Hardware:
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone P-90 Classic Dogear (Alnico V)
- Middle Pickup: Epiphone P-90 Classic Dogear (Reverse Polarity)
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone P-90 Classic Dogear (Alnico V)
- Tuners: Wilkinson® Vintage Tuners
- Tuning Ratio: 14:1
- Knobs: Gold Speed Knobs with Aluminium Inserts and Hot-Stamped Indicators - 3 Volume, 1 Master Tone
- Strap Buttons: Die-cast Steel, Gold Plated
- Strings: .010-.046 Swedish Steel "hex" Core
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under The Consumer Contracts (information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- Headphones and In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.