DISC Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic Guitar, Natural Gold Hardware
Product Ref: 14425
DISC Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic Guitar, Natural Gold HardwareDetails
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic, Natural Gold Hardware Picture is for illustration purposes onlyView Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Epiphone EJ200 SUPER JUMBO 6-String Jumbo Acoustic Guitar, Ebony Finish. Affordable jumbo that turns heads and ears, an industry standard in acoustic guitars, for tone and great looks.
The Epiphone EJ200 Super Jumbo acoustic guitar builds on Epiphone's great tradition of affordable acoustic guitars. A beautiful finish through superb craftmanship and big, yet sweet, jumbo tone are the hallmarks of the EJ200. The Epiphone EJ200 Super Jumbo features a select spruce top, maple body and a bound, set maple neck with rosewood fingerboard. The neck profile is comfortable with fretboard crown inlays, while the bound body/top/neck, striking inlaid Moustache bridge, plus gold hardware make this guitar a comfort to play and watch. The Epiphone EJ200 provides affordable tone and style to inspire all musicians.
The main features of the Epiphone EJ200 SUPER JUMBO include:
Affordable jumbo that turns heads and ears, an industry standard in acoustic guitars, for tone and great looks
- Select spruce top
- Mahogany set neck
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Body, neck and headstock binding
- Gold hardware
- Fretboard crown inlays
- 25.5 inch scale length
- 1.68 inch nut width
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.