DISC Ashdown Five Fifteen Mini Bass Stack
Product Ref: 15707
DISC Ashdown Five Fifteen Mini Bass StackDetails
The Five Fifteen Mini Bass Stack - Bass Amplifier - Comprises of a 100 watt Bass Amp Head with 810 style 2x10 Bass Cab making it the ultimate practice amp and small gig amplifier.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Ashdown Bass Amplification has been present on stage with some of the most amazing Bass Players from some of the most legendary groups. From the Indie pioneers Radiohead to the amazing folk,rock,indie legends The Levellers. With rock legends Pink Floyd to prog metal heavyweights Tool. From Hair Rock legends Def Leppard to mainstream giants Foo Fighters - Ashdown Bass Amplification can boast a presence with nearly every heavy hitter since the dawn of Rock n Roll and the need for great Bass Amplification.
Now you too can become part of this roll of honour -This pack is sure to be a guaranteed hit with Bass players of any skill level needing a great sounding practice and small gig amp.
- Mini stack
- 100 watt head
- 2x10" cab
- 3 band EQ
- Deep switch
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.