CANCELLED* BC Rich J.Pitts Pro X Mockingbird (Black Veil Brides)
Product Ref: 24385
CANCELLED* BC Rich J.Pitts Pro X Mockingbird (Black Veil Brides)Details
CANCELLED BY SUPPLIER***The signature model of Jake Pitts of Black Veil Brides, the Cracked Mirror finish on this Pro X Mockingbird will ensure you stand out whenever you take to the stage. EMG 81 pickups at the bridge and neck provide the voice while a 24 5/8" scale and 24 jumbo frets on an ebony fingerboard provide the touch.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
It's safe to say that few other manufacturers of Electric Guitars focus more heavily on the needs of the heavier player than BC Rich. Boasting a huge range of some of the most eye catching designs and shapes of guitars ever seen on stages across the world, BC Rich offer players of all skill levels the ability to stand out from the crowd with instruments designed specifically for the needs of discerning heavy players.
B.C. Rich have been the weapons of choice for the indomitable Kerry King for many a year and can be seen (and heard) on Slayer's most recent outing as part of the Big Four tour. Zoltan Bathory of Five Finger Death Punch is another big name in the B.C. Rich roster of Artists. As well as these two titans of metal, BC Rich guitars are the weapons favoured by the likes of Brian Fair (Shadows Fall), CJ Pierce (Drowning Pool), Jason Krause (Kid Rock ), Marc Rizzo (Soulfly/Cavalera Conspiracy) and Pat O' Brien (Cannibal Corpse), as well as many others. These truly unique guitars are a force to be reckoned with. Can you tame one of these monsters of metal?
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Mahogany
- Construction: Neck Through
- Body Thickness: 44.5mm
- Top Style: Flat
- Top Wood: Cracked Mirror
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Original Tremolo
Neck & Fingerboard:
- Neck: Canadian Hard Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Inlay: BVB
- Frets: 24 Jumbo
- Scale: 24 5/8"
- Nut Width: 43mm
- Headstock: 3-to-a-Side Traditional
Electronics & Hardware:
- Pickups: EMG 81
- Tuners: Grover Rotomatic
- Hardware: Black
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.