Boss TU-3 Pedal Chromatic Tuner with FREE Pro Yarn Cable
Product Ref: 29798
Boss TU-3 Pedal Chromatic Tuner with FREE Pro Yarn CableDetails
The Boss TU-3 Chromatic Guitar Tuner is likely to become the new industry standard! After all, the original Boss TU-2 was the standard by which all other tuners were based. The world's top-selling stage tuner, the BOSS TU2 has evolved and been improved with the introduction of the new Boss TU-3. SPECIAL OFFER - Buy before 13th December 2013 and claim a FREE BOSS Compact Pedal. Scroll down to the end of the listing for full details. Call our Roland Specialist on: 0843 155 0500 for further informationView Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Housed in a really tough BOSS stompbox body and featuring a smooth 21-segment LED meter with a High-Brightness mode, the TU-3 cuts through the brightest lighting conditions.
Choose between Chromatic or Guitar/Bass tuning modes, and enjoy improved visual pinpoint tuning verification with the Accu-Pitch Sign function. The Boss TU3 incorporates a convenient Note Name Indicator that can display notes of 7-string guitars and 6-string basses, while the Flat-Tuning mode can support up to six half-steps.
It's the new-standard tuner that no guitarist or bass player should be without!
- Owner's Manual
- Leaflet ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY," "IMPORTANT NOTES," and "Information")
- Dry battery/9 V type (6F22)
- 21-segment LED meter with brightness control
- High-Brightness mode enhances meter visibility outdoors
- Accu-Pitch Sign function provides visual verification when tuning is complete
- Chromatic and Guitar/Bass mode (tune by string number, with support for 7-string guitars and 6-string basses)
- Flat tuning is supported with Guitar Flat mode, which allows for 'drop' tunings up to six semitones below standard pitch
- Tuner automatically mutes when the tuner is on
- Supplies power for up to 7 BOSS compact effect pedals
- Tuning Range: C0 (16.35Hz)-C8 (4186Hz)
- Reference Pitch: A4=436-445 Hz (1Hz step)
- Tuning Accuracy: 1 cent
- Power Supply: DC 9 V: Dry battery 6F22 (9 V) type (carbon), Dry battery 6LR61 (9 V) type (alkaline), AC Adaptor (PSA series: optional)
- Current Draw: 30 mA (DC 9 V), 85 mA (DC 9 V, when High Brightness mode is on)
- Width: 73 mm2-7/8 inches
- Depth: 129 mm5-1/8 inches
- Height: 59 mm2-3/8 inches
3 for 2 on BOSS Compact Pedals
The BOSS is back! For every 2 BOSS Compact Pedals you purchase, you'll get a third absolutely free! Take a look at our range of BOSS Pedals and choose the three effects for you! Distortion, Overdrive, Reverb, Modulation or Delay, there are plenty of effects to choose from.
This offer won't stick around for long, a third free pedal is only available with BOSS Compacts purchased before December 13th 2013!
Claim your free BOSS pedal from Roland by registering your purchase with Roland before 15th December 2013. Offer excludes twin, multi-effect and volume/expression pedals. For all terms and conditions, please visit the Roland website.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.