Boss RC-3 Loop Station Effect Pedal with FREE Cable
Product Ref: 29864
Boss RC-3 Loop Station Effect Pedal with FREE CableDetails
No company creates Loop Stations like BOSS. 3-Hours of Stereo Recording in a Stomp box - The RC-3 is powerfully equipped yet conveniently housed in a compact pedal. Enjoy up to three hours of stereo recording time, storage for 99 loops, a "real drums" rhythm guide, and USB 2.0 compatibility all in a small BOSS stomp box!SPECIAL OFFER - Buy before 13th December 2013 and claim a FREE BOSS Compact Pedal. Scroll down to the end of the listing for full details.
Call our Boss Specialist for further information on: 0843 155 0500
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Auto Record - This feature starts recording the moment you begin playing your guitar, or as soon as you start a connected audio player. Count-In mode gives you one-bar of rhythm before recording starts. Undo/Redo as you go. The sky's the limit with three hours of recording time!
Click on the link below to view a detailed Brochure on the Boss RC-3.
Rhythm Guide - To keep your loops tight and in time, you can play along with one of the basic rhythm patterns in the RC-3's on-board library as you record. Ten types of rhythm types are provided, including Rock, Pop, Funk, Shuffle, R&B, and Latin. A dedicated knob lets you adjust the volume of the rhythm, and you can set the tempo incrementally or via tap tempo. You can also specify the time signature. When you save a phrase, the rhythm type and time signature will also be saved.
USB Connectivity - You can connect the RC-3 to your computer via a standard USB cable, and back up your RC-3 recordings to your computer for safekeeping. You can also load WAV files from your computer directly into the RC-3. The RC-3 accepts 16-bit/44.1kHz WAV files of up to 1.7GB in size.
AUX Input - In addition to recording your guitar or bass performances and turning them into playable loops, you can also record other external stereo audio sources via the RC-3's AUX IN. Sound from a digital-audio player connected to the AUX input, for example, can easily be recorded and made into a loop.
- Compact and powerful stereo stomp box looper
- Massive internal memory with up to three hours of stereo recording time
- 99 onboard memories for storing loops
- USB 2.0 port allows you to connect to a PC and import/export WAV audio
- Rhythm guide with real drums
- Runs on a single 9-volt battery or optional AC power supply
- Nominal Input Level:
- INPUT: -20 dBu
- AUX IN: -10 dBu
- Input Impedance:
- INPUT: 1 M ohm
- AUX IN: 22 k ohms
- Nominal Output Level: -20dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 K Ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Maximum Recording Time: Approximately 3 hours
- Maximum Phrase Memory: 99 phrases
- Number of tracks: 1
- Data Format: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear, stereo)
- Rhythm Type: Hi-Hat, Kick & Hi-Hat, Rock 1, Rock 2, Pop, Funk, Shuffle, R & B, Latin, Percussion
- USB Interface: Hi-Speed USB mass storage device class
- Pedal switch
- LOOP OUTPUT knob
- RHYTHM OUTPUT knob
- DOWN button
- UP button
- WRITE button
- RHYTHM ON/OFF button
- TAP TEMPO button
- Indicators: REC, PLAY (DUB) indicator
- Display: 7 segments, 2 characters (LED)
- INPUT A Jack: 1/4" phone type
- INPUT B Jack: 1/4" phone type
- AUX IN Jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- OUTPUT A Jack: 1/4" phone type
- OUTPUT B Jack: 1/4" phone type
- STOP/MEMORY SHIFT Jack: 1/4" TRS phone type
- USB Connector
- DC IN Jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply:
- DC 9 V: Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61)
- AC Adaptor (PSA series: sold separately)
- Current Draw: 70 mA (DC 9 V)
- Expected battery life under continuous use: Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61): Approx. 3 hours (figure varies depending on conditions of use.)
- Included Accessories:
- Owner's Manual
- Leaflet ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY," "IMPORTANT NOTES," and "Information")
- Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61): already installed in unit
- Width: 73mm (2-7/8")
- Depth: 129mm (5-1/8")
- Height: 59m (2-3/8")
3 for 2 on BOSS Compact Pedals
The BOSS is back! For every 2 BOSS Compact Pedals you purchase, you'll get a third absolutely free! Take a look at our range of BOSS Pedals and choose the three effects for you! Distortion, Overdrive, Reverb, Modulation or Delay, there are plenty of effects to choose from.
This offer won't stick around for long, a third free pedal is only available with BOSS Compacts purchased before December 13th 2013!
Claim your free BOSS pedal from Roland by registering your purchase with Roland before 15th December 2013. Offer excludes twin, multi-effect and volume/expression pedals. For all terms and conditions, please visit the Roland website.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.