Boss ODB-3 Bass OverDrive Effects Pedal with FREE Pro Yarn Cable
Product Ref: 29824
Boss ODB-3 Bass OverDrive Effects Pedal with FREE Pro Yarn CableDetails
Boss ODB-3 Bass OverDrive Effects Pedal - delivers the chest-resonating distortion that hard rock, thrash, and punk bassists have been waiting for. This hot compact pedal has been designed specifically for bass applications.SPECIAL OFFER - Buy before 13th December 2013 and claim a FREE BOSS Compact Pedal. Scroll down to the end of the listing for full details.
Call our Boss Specialist for further information on: 0843 155 0500
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Over Drive pedal specifically designed for bass
- Onboard two-band equalizer
- Balance knob controls dry/overdriven sound
- AC adaptor or 9V battery operation
- BOSS 5-year warranty
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohms
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohms
- Equivalent Input: Noise Level -110 dBu (IHF-A, Typ.)
- Connectors: INPUT Jack, OUTPUT Jack, AC Adaptor Jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply: DC 9 V: Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V), AC Adaptor
- Current Draw: 15 mA (DC 9 V)
- Accessories: Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V)
3 for 2 on BOSS Compact Pedals
The BOSS is back! For every 2 BOSS Compact Pedals you purchase, you'll get a third absolutely free! Take a look at our range of BOSS Pedals and choose the three effects for you! Distortion, Overdrive, Reverb, Modulation or Delay, there are plenty of effects to choose from.
This offer won't stick around for long, a third free pedal is only available with BOSS Compacts purchased before December 13th 2013!
Claim your free BOSS pedal from Roland by registering your purchase with Roland before 15th December 2013. Offer excludes twin, multi-effect and volume/expression pedals. For all terms and conditions, please visit the Roland website.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.