Boss ME-80 Guitar Multi Effects Pedal
Product Ref: 42924
Boss ME-80 Guitar Multi Effects PedalDetails
The BOSS ME-80 is as tone-packed as a top studio, but operates as a stompbox. It's not just another stop gap pedal to temporarily satisfy your need for effects, it updates the ME-70 and takes key features from the flagship BOSS GT-100. The ME-80 is a keeper.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
From an array of ultra-realistic COSM amp models replicating the coolest amps in history, to pro BOSS effects that will push your songs to the limits, the ME-80's effects are easy to access by the pedalboard-style layout of footswitches, intuitive controls and expressions pedal, letting you bring the noise fast and shape in real-time.
If you're a live guitarist, you'll love the ME-80, and it's also impressive if you're into production, thanks to the free Boss Tone Studio software, which lets you edit on your computer.
ME-80 Tone Central Online Editor
Boss Tone Central is a library service offering you the latest patches for your Boss Guitar Effects Pedal. Simply launch the Tone Studio app and connect to the Internet to download any of the free sounds from the growing collection. As well as downloading new tones you can also edit and organise your tones here too.
Click here to download the Boss Tone Studio.
Features / Specifications
- Eight simultaneous effects categories
- Updated flagship-level COSM amps
- Eight multi-function footswitches and expression pedal
- Delay section with Phrase Loop function
- Runs on six AA batteries or adapter
- USB audio / MIDI interface built-in
- Free BOSS Tone Studio software
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.