View Full Description
The massive power of BOSS s latest DSP engine and COSM sound-modeling know-how are integrated to provide the most creative and essential features for bass. With Parallel Chain, Phrase Loop, and EZ Tone onboard, the GT-10B takes its place as the most advanced-yet-friendly bass station on the market.
Click on the link below to view detailed specifications on the Boss GT-10B.
Bass Tone Factory
Powered by BOSS s latest custom-made sound processor, the GT-10B provides dozens of stunning effects algorithms and COSM amp models to explore, combine, and customize, but with careful attention given to the needs of bass players. Indispensable effects for bass, including pro-grade Comp/Limiter, EQ, and OD/DS, compliment the full range of effects offerings onboard, from essential to esoteric.
Tone creation is more than easy with the GT-10B. The amazing, intuitive EZ Tone wizard lets bass players unlock their full creative potential with its unique interactive approach to programming. The EZ Tone wizard helps you create top-quality sounds quickly. It offers an intuitive approach to sound design based on graphical icons to quickly realize the sounds that bassists are imaging. No more struggling with parameters on the LCD.
Truly Intuitive Operation
In addition to EZ Tone, general operation of GT-10B is truly intuitive. The Effects Select buttons, for example, enable instant access to the essential parameters of each effect. The values of the parameters shown can be increased/decreased immediately by turning four rotary encoder knobs below the LCD. Operation is as easy as compact pedals on a pedalboard, as you can quickly jump from any effect to any effect.
Parallel Chain is an ideal feature for bass performance. Complex effects sound can be blended with powerful, pure tones. Switching or blending these two paths according to your playing intensity offers more dynamic and impressive bass performances than ever. GT-10B's Parallel Chain feature provides two separate effects paths, including COSM amp models for seamless switching from clean tone to lead and vice versa. The two channels can be used simultaneously, blended by expression pedal, or even switched based on your playing dynamics. GT-10B is equipped with three new Parallel Chain modes to add unique accent to the powerful bass tone according to your playing dynamics.
The GT-10B also comes equipped with Phrase Loop. This inspiring feature is great for idea sketching and practice as well as in performance with live sound-on-sound looping. You can place the Phrase Loop before or after the effects. Placing the Phrase Loop after the effects lets you achieve a rich variety of performances by combining different tones. Placing the Phrase Loop before the effects, you can apply the effects during loop play. This enables you to adjust effects or compare patch tones.
Connect the GT-10B to a wide range of external gear via its rear-panel USB port, where audio and MIDI data can be streamed digitally to computers, digital recorders, or other compatible devices. Safely transfer precious data to and from the GT-10B via USB as well.
It s a BOSS tradition to build gear that looks great, is friendly to use, and stands up to the rigors of the road. The GT-10B is no exception, with its strong, stylish design, and six dedicated footswitches plus built-in expression pedal.
Boss GT-10B Features/Specifications:
- Optimized for bass, with essential effects such as OD/DS, Comp/Limiter, the GT-10B provides top-quality sounds without sacrificing richness and bottom of the bass tone
- EZ Tone enables intuitive tone creation by using an interactive user interface based on graphic icons
- Parallel Chain offers two separate effects paths that can be blended, switched by playing dynamics, or with the onboard pedals
- Phrase Loop allows instant sound-on-sound loop creation
- USB capability offers audio- and MIDI-streaming in real time
- GT-10B comes equipped with XLR outputs as well as 1/4-inch jacks
- AD Conversion: 24-bit + AF method (*1)
- DA Conversion: 24-bit
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
- Program Memories: (400 - Total) = 200 (user) + 200 (preset)
- Nominal Input Level: (INPUT) -10 dBu/ (RETURN) -10 dBu
- Input Impedance: (INPUT) 1 M ohm /(RETURN) 220 k ohms
- Nominal Output Level: (OUTPUT) -10 dBu / +4 dBu/ (SEND) -10 dBu
- Output Impedance: OUTPUT - 2 k ohms/ SEND -3 k ohms/ SUB OUTPUT - 600 ohms
- Dynamic Range: 100 dB or greater (IHF-A)
- Digital Output: Coaxial type (conforms to IEC60958)
- Display: 132 x 64 dots graphic LCD with backlit, 7 segments, 3 characters LED
- Connectors: SUB OUTPUT jacks L, R (XLR type), INPUT jack (1/4 inch phone type), OUTPUT L/MONO, R jacks (1/4 inch phone type), PHONES jack (Stereo 1/4 inch phone type), EXT LOOP jacks SEND, RETURN (1/4 inch phone type), AMP CONTROL jack (1/4 inch phone type), EXP PEDAL 2/CTL3,4 jack (1/4 inch TRS phone type), USB connector, DIGITAL OUT jack, MIDI connectors IN, OUT, DC IN jack
- Power Supply: DC 9 V (AC Adaptor: Roland PSB-1U)
- Current Draw: 800 mA
- Accessories: AC Adaptor (Roland PSB-1U), Owner's Manual, Roland Service (Information Sheet)
- Dimensions: (W) 542 mm , (D) 272 mm, (H) 77 mm
- Pedal Weight (Unpacked): 4.9 kg/10 lbs. 13 oz.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.