The massive power of BOSS s latest DSP engine and COSM sound-modeling know-how are integrated to provide the most creative and essential features for bass. With Parallel Chain, Phrase Loop, and EZ Tone onboard, the GT-10B takes its place as the most advanced-yet-friendly bass station on the market.
Click on the link below to view detailed specifications on the Boss GT-10B.
Bass Tone Factory
Powered by BOSS s latest custom-made sound processor, the GT-10B provides dozens of stunning effects algorithms and COSM amp models to explore, combine, and customize, but with careful attention given to the needs of bass players. Indispensable effects for bass, including pro-grade Comp/Limiter, EQ, and OD/DS, compliment the full range of effects offerings onboard, from essential to esoteric.
Tone creation is more than easy with the GT-10B. The amazing, intuitive EZ Tone wizard lets bass players unlock their full creative potential with its unique interactive approach to programming. The EZ Tone wizard helps you create top-quality sounds quickly. It offers an intuitive approach to sound design based on graphical icons to quickly realize the sounds that bassists are imaging. No more struggling with parameters on the LCD.
Truly Intuitive Operation
In addition to EZ Tone, general operation of GT-10B is truly intuitive. The Effects Select buttons, for example, enable instant access to the essential parameters of each effect. The values of the parameters shown can be increased/decreased immediately by turning four rotary encoder knobs below the LCD. Operation is as easy as compact pedals on a pedalboard, as you can quickly jump from any effect to any effect.
Parallel Chain is an ideal feature for bass performance. Complex effects sound can be blended with powerful, pure tones. Switching or blending these two paths according to your playing intensity offers more dynamic and impressive bass performances than ever. GT-10B's Parallel Chain feature provides two separate effects paths, including COSM amp models for seamless switching from clean tone to lead and vice versa. The two channels can be used simultaneously, blended by expression pedal, or even switched based on your playing dynamics. GT-10B is equipped with three new Parallel Chain modes to add unique accent to the powerful bass tone according to your playing dynamics.
The GT-10B also comes equipped with Phrase Loop. This inspiring feature is great for idea sketching and practice as well as in performance with live sound-on-sound looping. You can place the Phrase Loop before or after the effects. Placing the Phrase Loop after the effects lets you achieve a rich variety of performances by combining different tones. Placing the Phrase Loop before the effects, you can apply the effects during loop play. This enables you to adjust effects or compare patch tones.
Connect the GT-10B to a wide range of external gear via its rear-panel USB port, where audio and MIDI data can be streamed digitally to computers, digital recorders, or other compatible devices. Safely transfer precious data to and from the GT-10B via USB as well.
It s a BOSS tradition to build gear that looks great, is friendly to use, and stands up to the rigors of the road. The GT-10B is no exception, with its strong, stylish design, and six dedicated footswitches plus built-in expression pedal.
Boss GT-10B Features/Specifications:
- Optimized for bass, with essential effects such as OD/DS, Comp/Limiter, the GT-10B provides top-quality sounds without sacrificing richness and bottom of the bass tone
- EZ Tone enables intuitive tone creation by using an interactive user interface based on graphic icons
- Parallel Chain offers two separate effects paths that can be blended, switched by playing dynamics, or with the onboard pedals
- Phrase Loop allows instant sound-on-sound loop creation
- USB capability offers audio- and MIDI-streaming in real time
- GT-10B comes equipped with XLR outputs as well as 1/4-inch jacks
- AD Conversion: 24-bit + AF method (*1)
- DA Conversion: 24-bit
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
- Program Memories: (400 - Total) = 200 (user) + 200 (preset)
- Nominal Input Level: (INPUT) -10 dBu/ (RETURN) -10 dBu
- Input Impedance: (INPUT) 1 M ohm /(RETURN) 220 k ohms
- Nominal Output Level: (OUTPUT) -10 dBu / +4 dBu/ (SEND) -10 dBu
- Output Impedance: OUTPUT - 2 k ohms/ SEND -3 k ohms/ SUB OUTPUT - 600 ohms
- Dynamic Range: 100 dB or greater (IHF-A)
- Digital Output: Coaxial type (conforms to IEC60958)
- Display: 132 x 64 dots graphic LCD with backlit, 7 segments, 3 characters LED
- Connectors: SUB OUTPUT jacks L, R (XLR type), INPUT jack (1/4 inch phone type), OUTPUT L/MONO, R jacks (1/4 inch phone type), PHONES jack (Stereo 1/4 inch phone type), EXT LOOP jacks SEND, RETURN (1/4 inch phone type), AMP CONTROL jack (1/4 inch phone type), EXP PEDAL 2/CTL3,4 jack (1/4 inch TRS phone type), USB connector, DIGITAL OUT jack, MIDI connectors IN, OUT, DC IN jack
- Power Supply: DC 9 V (AC Adaptor: Roland PSB-1U)
- Current Draw: 800 mA
- Accessories: AC Adaptor (Roland PSB-1U), Owner's Manual, Roland Service (Information Sheet)
- Dimensions: (W) 542 mm , (D) 272 mm, (H) 77 mm
- Pedal Weight (Unpacked): 4.9 kg/10 lbs. 13 oz.