Boss DR-01S Rhythm Partner
Boss DR-01S Rhythm PartnerDetails
Product Ref: 95937View Full Description
Spend another £51.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
High Quality Rhythm Machine
Boss’ DR-01S is a high-quality rhythm machine, designed with a range of powerful percussion sounds and effects to enhance your performance. Designed with access to Boss’ extensive sound development and rhythm machines, the DR-01S offers a wide range of authentic acoustic percussion sounds to choose from. with a selection of shakers and maracas, to congas, bongos and many more, the rhythm machine also features full drum kits with acoustic and electronic sounds for when you want to add more rock to your playing. Its integrated audio system ensures the Rhythm Partner delivers warm, full sounds which blend beautifully with the natural tones of your acoustic instrument.
Built for the Acoustic Musician
With its innovative cabinet design, high quality custom speaker, and high efficiency amp, the DR-01S delivers impressive sounds for the unplugged musician. Its all-in-one construction makes it highly portable, with the option to power it with batteries or the included AC adaptor to ensure players can enjoy it anywhere. The rhythm machine features a wide selection of controls, from selecting beats and creating layers to controlling volume and tap tempo. The line out allows the DR-10S to be connected to amps and PA systems, making it perfect for stage performance. An aux input is also included to connect smartphones and audio devices, letting you playing along to your favourite tunes or backing tracks.
- Great-sounding, easy-to-use rhythm box designed for acoustic musicians
- Filled with simple, tasteful grooves to support and enhance unplugged music styles
- Convenient all-in-one design with high-quality integrated sound system
- User-friendly interface for selecting instrument types and grooves, adjusting volume and tempo, and more
- Seven simultaneous instrument categories include; tambourines, shakers, congas, drum set, sound effects, standard metronome, and many other sounds
- Dedicated patterns in each instrument category, with the ability to layer patterns from all categories together in real time
- Save 50 favourite rhythm combinations for quick recall
- Control various functions and trigger sounds hands-free with optional footswitches
- Line out for connecting to an acoustic guitar amp or larger sound system
- Aux input enables use as a speaker for a smartphone or other audio player
- Powered by six AA-size batteries or included AC adaptor
- Maximum Polyphony: 24 Voices
- Tempo: Quarter note = 40--300
- Time Signature: 3/4, 4/4, 6/8
- Hand Clap
- Sound Effects
- Number of Favourite: 50
- Rated Power Output: 7 Watts
- Speaker: 10 cm (4 inches)
- Display: 7 segments, 3 characters (LED)
- DA Conversion: 24 bits
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 22 k ohms
- Nominal Output Level: -10 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or Greater
- AUX In Jack: Stereo Miniature Phone Type
- Line Out Jack: Stereo Miniature Phone Type
- CTL 1, 2 Jack: 1/4-inch TRS Phone Type
- DC In Jack
- Power Supply: Alkaline Battery (AA, LR6) x 6 (Sold Separately), AC Adaptor
- Current Draw: 330 mA
- Expected Battery Life (Alkaline): Approx. 10 Hours
- Accessories: Owner's manual, Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY", AC Adaptor
- Width: 210 mm (8-5/16 Inches)
- Depth: 143 mm (5-11/16 Inches)
- Height: 127 mm (5 Inches)
- Weight: 900 g (2 lbs)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.