Boss CP-1X Compressor Guitar Pedal
Boss CP-1X Compressor Guitar PedalDetails
Product Ref: 81290View Full Description
Spend another £125.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Boss has just announced their latest compressor pedal, equipped with next-generation electronics for today's player. Unlike typical compressors on the market that colour and restrict your sound, the CP-1X eliminates these undesirable issues and offers a superb tone. The CP-1X Compressor is equipped with Multi-Dimensional Processing (MDP) technology, which works by analysing the input signal in multiple dimensions in real time. This provides advanced dynamics control that never colours your tone. This innovative technology also intelligently follows and adapts to every playing style, and maintains the player's true tone at all times. Optimised for all types of guitars, the CP-1X always produces a rich, musical tone, with every nuance being detailed and defined.
High-End Features for Pro Performance
As well as providing you with state-of-the-art technology, the CP-1X also features pro-level 18-volt input circuitry that provides plenty of headroom for the hottest guitar pickups, ensuring a top quality performance with any instrument. A 16-segment gain reduction indicator clearly displays the compression amount, allowing the user to see how the compressor is working. This feature is also ideal for applications where light is reduced, such as dark stages.
Studio-Level Results with Simple Controls
Like with many Boss pedals, the AD-2 offers a familiar compact chassis, along with a durable footswitch for easy access. Its compact structure makes it the perfect addition to any pedalboard. As well as design, its basic four-knob interface allows users to get high-end results quickly and easily, with the turn of a dial. When a knob is turned, numerous interlocked parameters are adjusted under the hood, providing dynamics control and tone shaping ability previously attainable only with professional studio processing.
- Guitar compressor that uses advanced MDP technology to preserve musical expression
- Intelligent circuitry adapts to every register and playing nuance, providing natural compression with exceptional clarity
- Professional processing with multiple interlocking parameters, accessible with simple stompbox controls
- Housed in the familiar compact pedal chassis that sits well on any pedalboard
- Gain reduction indicator shows the current compression amount at a glance
- Digital circuitry greatly reduces noise, a common problem with standard compressors
- Professional 18-volt input electronics provide ample headroom for clean, punchy sound
- Works with all types of guitars, including seven- and eight-string instruments and acoustic-electrics
- Includes a Boss five-year warranty
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.