Blackstar HT5R Bronco Combo
Blackstar HT5R Bronco ComboDetails
The Blackstar HT5R Bronco Combo is a limited edition amp, with only 750 pieces worldwide. Featuring a 12 Inch Speaker that provides 50 Watts of power, it delivers all the valve-powered qualities of the original HT-5R model. Housed in a unique bronco tan covering with sleek metal corners for added strength, this portable tone machine will stand out from any crowd. Equipped with two footswitchable channels, Blackstar's patented ISF control, a custom-designed 12" speaker and a digital reverb, the HT-5R Bronco tan sounds as great as it looks.
Product Ref: 70684View Full Description
Buy on finance from £10.21 per month Finance from £10.21 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Equipped with Digital Reverb
The HT5R Bronco features a Blackstar custom voiced 12 inch 50W speaker, that offers a powerful projection ideal for practicing and also gigging. The combo is equipped with digital reverb for added texture. The reverb control sets the overall level of the reverb effect. With the control fully counter clockwise there will be no reverb. Turning the control clockwise will increase the amount of reverb. An ideal tool for adding a bit more character to your tone.
The ISF control works in conjunction with the Tone control. It allows you to choose the exact tone signature you prefer. Achieve a more American characteristic with a tight bottom end and more aggressive middle, and to the other extreme you can also achieve a British characteristic which is more ‘woody’ and less aggressive.
As well as ISF control, the HT5R Bronco is also equipped with two footswitchable channels including a clean channel, and an overdrive channel, that can be controlled via the footswitch. Using the Volume control while on the Clean channel you are able to deliver everything from a clean sound through to a crunch tone. Alternatively, you can select the Overdrive channel and again using the Gain control, change from a clean sound on the edge of breakup right through to a distorted lead tone.
One of the most striking features about the Blackstar HT5R is its unique design. Featuring a limited edition tan ‘Bronco’ covering with reinforced metals corners, this combo amp will stand out on any stage. Equipped with a comfortable leather handle for portable use, this amp is the perfect accessory for any level of guitarist. Blackstar's superb quality ensure that you are investing in a premium product that is both reliable and stylish.
- Innovative 5 Watt valve combo amp for guitars
- Equipped with 1xECC83 and 1x12BH7 valves
- Unique push pull power amp design
- Award winning HT Pedal preamp from Blackstar
- Two footswitchable channels
- 12" 50W custom designed speaker by Blackstar
- Enhanced tone controls
- Patented Infinite Shape Feature (ISF)
- Fully equipped for studio or practice
- Digital Stereo Reverb
- Speaker emulated output with 1x12 or 4x12 voicing
- Effects loop with effects level switch
- Footswitch included
- Limited edition tan ‘Bronco’ covering
- Limited to 750 pieces worldwide
- Product Range:Limited Editions
- Model:HT-5R Bronco Tan
- Technology Type:Valve
- Preamp Valves:1 x ECC83, 1 x 12BH7
- Inputs:Guitar Input, MP3/Line Input
- Controls :Clean Volume, Clean Tone, Overdrive Select, Overdrive Gain, Overdrive Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble, ISF, Reverb
- Channels:2 - Clean, Overdrive
- Speaker Size:12"
- Speaker Model:12" Custom Designed by Blackstar
- Speaker Amount :1
- Dimensions (Width x Height x Depth):444 x 237 x 400 (mm)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.