Blackstar Artisan 15H 15W Handwired Head
Blackstar Artisan 15H 15W Handwired HeadDetails
Product Ref: 16791View Full Description
Buy on finance from £35.47 per month Finance from £35.47 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
This portable head version of the acclaimed Artisan 15 Guitar Amplifier is equipped with two channels, one based on an EF86 Pentode and the other an ECC83 Triode, which deliver vintage and boutique tones. The triode mode, players can achieve a round, bluesy tone with a mellow top end, perfect for laid back soloing. The triode mode also delivers more saturated distortion tones at lower output levels, which makes it ideal for recording and home practice. The Pentode mode offers a more dynamic feel, and is slightly louder, and punchier than the Triode mode.
The Artisan 15H is built to last a lifetime and combines vintage style with rugged, road tested reliability. The point-to-point tag board construction, welded steel chassis and finger-jointed birch-ply cabinet are complemented by beautiful vintage red Tolex and etched aluminium panels. An integrated handle allows players to easily lift and transport the amp head from gig to gig. Rubber feet are also included in the 15H's design, and offer a stable foundation whilst on stage.
The Artisan Series of handwired amplifiers represents the absolute highest standard of craftsmanship and boutique tone. With the emphasis on simplicity and sonic purity, every feature has been refined to provide the artist with the widest range of reference vintage tones. This is achieved by the design of electronic circuitry that works in harmony with the finest components and materials available.
- Handwired Class A 15 Watt head with two channels
- Triode and Pentode modes offers a variety of unique tone
- Switch for 5W single-ended / 15W push-pull operation
- 2 x EL84 output valves & Impedance selector
- Hi and Lo inputs perfect for channel blending
- Integrated carry handle for portable use
- Welded steel chassis for strength and durability as well as overall quality
- Vintage red Tolex covering offers a prestigious appearance
- Rubber feet offer added stability during use
- Product Range: Artisan Series
- Model: Artisan 15H
- Technology Type: Valve
- Preamp Valves: ECC83, EF86
- Poweramp Valves: 2 x EL84
- Wattage: 15
- Inputs: Hi Input, Low Input for each channel
- Controls : Volume and Tone for each channel
- Channels: 2 - Channel 1 – The ECC83, Channel 2 – The EF86 Channel
- Weight: 12.5KG
- Dimensions (Width x Height x Depth): 609 x 251.8 x 208.5 (mm)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.