Blackheart BH5-112 Little Giant Guitar Combo Amp
Product Ref: 15370
Blackheart BH5-112 Little Giant Guitar Combo AmpDetails
Blackheart Little Giant Combo - 5W, Single-Ended, Class A combo amp powered by an EL84 and voiced through a 12AX7 preamp tube. The Blackheart Little Giant BH5-112 combo is a truly classic boutique amplifier design delivered in a robust, stylish package.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
With a switchable pentode/triode selector and 3-band EQ controls you get the only amp in its class to deliver true tonal range, from instantaneous punch to deliciously greasy overdrive, and with precise control over output volume. Every feature of the Blackheart Little Giant BH5-112 represents zealous dedication to true quality in tone, looks and ruggedness. The open back tuned design and (blue frame) Blackheart model 1216A Speaker by Eminence is the fruit of extensive research involving Blackheart and Eminence. The result is a very musical and responsive combo. Under its sexy exterior you'll find a 16 gauge, folded and welded steel chassis, 1/2" corner radiuses, 15 ply, void-free birch cabinetry and meticulous tolex work insuring years of reliable
- 5W Single-Ended, Class A amplifier
- 4, 8 and 16 ohm Speaker Outs
- Preamp Tubes: 1 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes: 1 x EL84
- Solid State Rectifier
- Volume with 3-Band EQ
- Pentode (5W)/Triode (3W) Switch
- 12" Blackheart Model 1216A Speaker by Eminence with American Voicing and optimized for open back cabinet
- DC Power to filaments for super quiet operation
- 15 ply (18mm) thick-void free Plywood Construction
- 1W resistors in signal path, 2W & 5W resistors in power supply
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.