Black Knight RS-80 Guitar, Ice Blue + 15W Amp Pack
Product Ref: 19636
Black Knight RS-80 Guitar, Ice Blue + 15W Amp PackDetails
Step up to the next level with this superb Black Knight Electric Guitar Package from Gear4music. This guitar provides incredible professional features at a very reasonable price and this bundle is packed full of extra accessories so you'll have all you need to get playing straight away.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
This Black Knight RS-80 Pack Includes:
- Black Knight RS-80 Electric Guitar, Ice Blue
- 15W Electric Guitar Amp by Gear4music
- Deluxe Red/Beige Guitar Strap By Gear4music
- Padded Electric Guitar Bag with Straps
- Belcat HT-75 Headstock Chromatic Tuner
- 5 x Guitar Picks by Gear4music
- Guitar Pick Holder by Gear4music
- Jack - Jack Pro Instrument Cable,
Black Knight RS-80 Electric Guitar, Ice Blue
The RS-80 is a solid body guitar with a modern design and a big sound. With elegant curves and an Ice Blue finish with black die-cast tuners and hardware, as well as a 12th fret block inlay, this guitar oozes cool, but with an extreme edge!
Two high output humbucking pickups provide a huge, clear tone perfect for lead guitarists and those that need to shred! Add overdrive to this guitar and get a blistering tone, ideal for rock and metal guitarists.
Click the links below to listen to MP3 demos of this Black Knight RS-80 Guitar played through our White Horse GT112 Guitar Amp.
With a Basswood body the RS-80 gives an incredibly warm sound, with both complex highs and extreme lows making it the perfect guitar for metal heads. The combination of its bolt-on neck's strong resonance and solid attack with its Rosewood fingerboard gives the guitar a comfortable feel, making it easy to play for those that need speed!
String through body design extends the guitar's sustain even further, whilst the improvements to the timbre lend themselves to tonal expression and harmonics. With full control over volume, tone and pickup selection (three way), the RS-80 allows you to easily dial in the sound you want - from clean to crunch or roaring distortion.
As with all guitars in the Black Knight range the build quality and finish are excellent, offering impressive premium features at a price accessible to everyone.
15W Electric Guitar Amp by Gear4music
This 15 Watt Electric Guitar Amplifier by Gear4music features an 6.5" speaker in a robust speaker cabinet with closed back construction, for improved response and performance. The speaker is protected by an attractive metal grille, completing a modern and purposeful look. Chunky plastic corner protectors are fitted, along with an expanding plastic carry strap on the top of the unit. On the rear of the amp is a hinged panel stand, also allowing the amp to be ideally positioned for directional listening.
The control panel features rotary Gain, Drive Boost switch, Master Volume, Treble, Middle and Bass controls to give you control over a wide variety of sounds. The rocker power switch, with accompanying status LED, is located at the far right of the control panel. Connect your guitar via the 1/4" jack input and for that all important silent practice the amplifier also includes a speaker-defeating Headphones jack. There are also CD inputs - ideal for playing along to backing tracks.
Belcat HT-75 Headstock Chromatic Tuner
The HT-75's backlit display shows the note you're playing and LED indicators tell you the direction to tune. Several modes allow it to be used for all types of instruments from guitars to saxophones - in fact anything that requires tuning! The clip-on tuner picks up vibrations directly from the instrument and does not have a line-in, it uses the built-in microphone to recognise the pitch.
RS-80 Black Knight Guitar
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Basswood
- Finish: Ice Blue
- Bridge: Fixed/String Thru Body
- Neck-Joint: Bolt-on
- Neck: Hard Maple Neck
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with 12th Fret Inlay - 25-1/2
Pickups & Specifications:
- Pickups: 2x high output humbucking pickups
- Hardware: Black
- Machine Heads: Black die-cast tuners
- Controls: 1 x Volume, 1 x Tone, 3-Way Pickup Selector Switch
15W Electric Guitar Amp by Gear4music
- 15 Watt Output / 6.5" Speaker
- Front Panel Controls: Gain, Boost Switch, Master Volume, 3-Band EQ (Treble, Middle, Bass)
- Power Switch with LED
- Guitar Input: (1/4" Jack)
- Headphones Output: (1/4" Jack, Speaker defeating)
- CD Inputs: (RCA) ideal for playing along to backing tracks
Belcat HT-75 Headstock Chromatic Tuner
- Tuning Range: A0 (27.50Hz) C8 (4,186.00HZ)
- "A" Calibration: 433 447Hz 1Hz Steps
- Accuracy: 0.5 Cents
- Quadra Flat Tuning
- Back Light
- Auto Power Off After 5 Minutes
- Battery: 1 x CR2032 Coin Battery
- Dimensions: W 53.5mm X D 30mm X H 41mm (2.1" x 1.2" x 1.6")
Premium Electric Guitars Offering The Latest In Guitar Design, Innovation and Technology
Fusing classic guitar designs with the latest technology, Black Knight electric guitars provide the ultimate guitar playing experience, allowing the player to unleash their true potential. Sourcing only the finest tonewoods such as Mahogany, Maple, Rosewood and Alder, these premium guitars have striking tone and sustain ready to rock any stage.
Premium hardware like licensed Floyd Rose Tremolos, Wilkinson Hardware and EMG designed pickups can also be found fitted to certain guitars in the range. Black Knight electric guitars will take your playing to the next level, pushing the boundaries of what is expected from a guitar at these low prices. With stunning looks, beautiful custom finishes and boutique styling, it's easy to see why Black Knight have quickly established themselves as a top premium guitar manufacturer.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.