View Full Description
This Black Knight CST-20 Pack Includes:
Black Knight CST-20 Electric Guitar, Red
With a bigger sound than the CST-10, this great value guitar offers the combination of two single coil pickups with a humbucker, giving a bigger, thicker low end sound. With a five way pickup selector, you can choose any combination from a beefy humbucker to a trebly single coil, and anything in between.
The body of the CST-20 is crafted from specially selected Agathis wood, which is not only lightweight, but also has great resonant qualities. The Canadian Maple neck offers a smooth and fast feel, which combines perfectly with the high quality Rosewood fingerboard to give a great playing experience.
Whether you are an accomplished player looking to expand their collection with a great looking guitar, a beginner with an eye for long lasting quality or an intermediate player looking for a classic workhorse guitar; the build quality, sound, and great value for money of the Black Knight CST range will not disappoint!
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Agathis
- Finish: Red
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Bridge: Vintage style tremolo
- Neck: Canadian Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
Pickups & Hardware:
- Pick-ups: 2 x Black Knight Single Coil 1 x Black Knight Humbucker
- Hardware: Chrome
- Machine heads: Chrome die-cast tuners
- Controls: 1 x Volume, 1 x Tone, 5-Way Pickup Selector Switch
- Strings: D'Addario EXL-120 (10-45)
- Output: 35W RMS
- Speaker: 1 X 10" @ 8 Ohms
- Front Panel Controls:
- Volume (Drive Channel)
- Gain (Drive Channel)
- Volume (Clean Channel)
- Channel Switch
- EQ: High, Mid, Low
- Reverb Level
- Power On/Off
- Noise: -20dB (Gain Max) -55dB (Gain Min)
- Power Switch: LED indicator
- Reverb: Spring Reverb
- Guitar Input: 1/4" Jack
- Headphones Output: 1/4" Jack, speaker defeating
- Effects Loop: 1 x Send, 1 x Return
- Channel Switch Input: 1 x Footswitch
- Channels: 1 x Clean, 1 x Drive
- EQ: 3 Band with Active Mid EQ
- Tuning Range: A0 (27.50Hz) C8 (4,186.00HZ)
- "A" Calibration: 433 447Hz 1Hz Steps
- Accuracy: 0.5 Cents
- Quadra Flat Tuning
- Back Light
- Auto Power Off After 5 Minutes
- Battery: 1 x CR2032 Coin Battery
- Dimensions: W 53.5mm X D 30mm X H 41mm (2.1" x 1.2" x 1.6")
Premium Electric Guitars Offering The Latest In Guitar Design, Innovation and Technology
Fusing classic guitar designs with the latest technology, Black Knight electric guitars provide the ultimate guitar playing experience, allowing the player to unleash their true potential. Sourcing only the finest tonewoods such as Mahogany, Maple, Rosewood, Agathis and Alder, these premium guitars have striking tone and sustain ready to rock any stage.
Premium hardware like licensed Floyd Rose Tremolos, Wilkinson Hardware and EMG designed pickups can also be found fitted to certain guitars in the range. Black Knight electric guitars will take your playing to the next level, pushing the boundaries of what is expected from a guitar at these low prices. With stunning looks, beautiful custom finishes and boutique styling, it's easy to see why Black Knight have quickly established themselves as a top premium guitar manufacturer.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under The Consumer Contracts (information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Once the product is delivered, you have 28 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
CDs & DVDs
Headphones and In-ear Monitors
Earplugs and Ear Protection
Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.