View Full Description
With amazing Virtual Tube Circuitry or VTC, you'll have that incredible tone mistaken for an actual tube amplifier. The Behringer VT15CD's authentic modelling provides the rich harmonic content of a tube, without the tube!
The VT15CD practice amp boasts a handmade heavy-duty 8" BUGERA vintage guitar speaker for amazing classic sound reproduction.
Virtual Tube Circuitry (VTC)
Virtual Tube Circuitry is designed to accurately replicate the tube sound, right down to details of its interaction between classic tube stages and its responses to subtle tonal changes as one stage hands off to another. All this gives an amazingly natural sounding tube sound.
Clean and Overdrive Channels
The Clean channel is pure and simple, with a volume control and analogue passive equaliser. The Overdrive channel features gain, bass, treble, volume and proprietary contour controls. All these controls allow you to pinpoint the tone you're looking for.
Play Through Headphones and Along to Music
*The Phones/Line Out B Jack not only lets you play your guitar silently through headphones or out through another audio source, but it does this with the use of speaker simulation to provide tube tone. You can also use also plug in Cd/Tape/Mp3 decks into the CD-IN/ LINE OUT A jack (without speaker simulation) so you can play along to your favourite music.*
(*Note: Use a standard 1/4" TS cable to connect the linelevel signal to the external device. If there is humming, or the cable run is more than a few feet, you may get better results using the Behringer DI100 or DI20 Direct Injection box.)
This amp is built with high-quality components and with a long-lasting rugged design for a consistent amplifier.
For more information, you can look at the web brochure, manual and quick start guide below:
Quick Start Guide:
- Powerful 15-Watt, 2-channel guitar amp with authentic tube modelling, thanks to Virtual Tube Circuitry.
- Heavy-duty 8" BUGERA vintage guitar speaker.
- Full-featured Clean and Overdrive channels for a range of tonal possibilities.
- Bass, mid and treble controls.
- Headphone and Line output with speaker simulation.
- Dedicated CD input with playback of line-level signals (e.g. music players, drum machines).
- Built with high-quality components and a long-lasting, rugged design.
- Height: 15.7" (400mm)
- Width: 14.8" (375mm)
- Depth: 8.0" (205mm)
- Weight: 19.8 lbs / 9 kg
- Input: 1/4" TS, RF Filtered
- Input Impedance Approx. 1 MΩ, unbalanced
- CD In: 1/4" TRS
- Input Impedance: Approx. 4 kΩ, unbalanced
- Line Out/Phones 1/4" TRS, unbalanced
- Output Level: max. +10 dBV
- Output Impedance: 100Ω
- Peak Power: 15 Watts/ 4 Ω
- Type: 8"
- Model: BUGERA Vintage Guitar Series 8G30A4
- Impedance: 4 Ω
- Continuous Power (IEC268-5): 30 Watts
- Peak Power: 120 Watts
- Power Consumption: 25 Watts
- Fuse 100-120V~, 50/60 Hz: T 800 mA H 250 V
- Fuse 220-230V~, 50/60 Hz: T 400 mA H 250 V
- Mains Connection: Standard IEC Receptacle
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.