Behringer ACX1800 Ultracoustic Amp
Behringer ACX1800 Ultracoustic AmpDetails
These days, going "unplugged" still involves plugging into something. Make the sweet sounds of your acoustic guitar and voice big enough to cut through the clink of coffee cups and casual chit-chat with the ULTRACOUSTIC ACX1800.
Product Ref: 21845View Full Description
Buy on finance from £8.57 per month Finance from £8.57 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The 180-Watt ACX1800 features two channels: one with a single 1/ 4" input jack and a second with a 1/4" input and XLR input, making it the ideal amp for a one-person show with an acoustic guitar and a mic for vocals. Just turn the GAIN dial to determine the levels of each channel. On the back panel, you will find a stereo RCA input for plugging in a CD player. If you're just getting started as a guitarist, this is a great way to play along with your favorite tunes. Or, if you're playing an extended set, you can use the CD IN section to provide music during breaks. Two XLR LINE OUT jacks send a signal directly to a mixing board, and you can connect an external effects processor via the 1/4" INST INS SEND and RETURN jacks.
The ACX1800 features myriad audio solutions at the touch of a button. Both channels feature a 7-band EQ equipped with BEHRINGER's FBQ Feedback Detection System for instant feedback elimination. You also get a 24-bit FX processor per channel featuring 16 incredibly presets such as reverb and delay. We also include a footswitch for remote activation of the effects. The instrument channel (on the left) features a PHASE switch that reverses the phase, a function that can eliminate the feedback common in acoustic guitar pickups. Both channels feature a TUNER switch that silences the speaker so you can tune your guitar via an external tuning device, which can be connected directly to the amp via the TUNER OUT 1/4" jack on the back panel.
The ultra-portable ACX1800 is the perfect way to quickly and easily bring a beautiful solo acoustic performance to a small venue. Plus it looks like a handsome piece of furniture! See how the ACX1800 can bring your mellow moods to a bigger audience; plug into one today at your nearest BEHRINGER dealer.
- Powerful 180-Watt, 2-channel stereo amplifier for acoustic instruments and vocals
- 2 original 8" BUGERA dual-cone speakers for ultimate sound reproduction
- 2 integrated digital FX processors each with 16 awesome effects programs including reverb, modulation, delay, and various effects combinations
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies
- 2 dedicated instrument and microphone channels with separate Gain, Compressor and FX controls
- Individual 9-band graphic EQ on each channel for awesome sound shaping
- Dedicated Tuner switch per channel for use with external tuner such as BEHRINGER TU100, BTR2000, etc.
- Switchable Phase correction on Channel 1 and Master for feedback prevention
- Instrument and mic FX Inserts for external effects devices (stomp boxes, rack effects, etc.)
- CD input allows you to play along to your favorite music
- Balanced stereo XLR Line Out with Ground Lift switch for direct connection to your mixing console
- Dual footswitch FS112 for FX 1 & 2 bypass included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.