Audio Technica ATW-2110 F Band UniPak Guitar Wireless System
Audio Technica ATW-2110 F Band UniPak Guitar Wireless SystemDetails
The Audio Technica ATW-2110A/G Wireless Guitar System is designed to offer guitarists increased RF power on the beltpack transmitter, along with user-friendly setup and dependable performance. The ATW-2110A/G operates within the F band frequency - 856.100MHz - 864.900MHz - and features a ATW-R2100a receiver, ATW-T210a UniPak transmitter and an AT-GcW instrument cable.
Product Ref: 18093View Full Description
Buy on finance from £8.16 per month Finance from £8.16 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
With this breakthrough series, Audio-Technica makes easy setup, automatic scanning and other advanced wireless features affordable as never before. Automatic frequency scanning-standard on all 2000a Series wireless receivers-finds and sets the best available channel at the touch of a button. For those using multiple wireless systems simultaneously, the 2000a Series offers another ease-of-use feature: any of its 10 channels may be used together-eliminating confusing frequency groups and other frequency-coordination problems.
- Automatic frequency scanning finds an open channel at the touch of a button
- Up to 10 user selectable channels are available
- True Diversity operation selects the better signal from the two receiver sections, reducing dropouts
- Tone Lock™ squelch function fights interference
- Rugged metal half-rack receiver with soft-touch controls and LCD display featuring RF and AF metering
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops between the sound system and receiver
- AT-GcW Guitar cable 1/4'' (6.35mm) jack to HRS connector
- Operating Frequency: 856.100MHz - 864.900MHz UHF Band
- Number of Channels: 10 Total
- Frequency Stability: ®0.005%, Phase Lock Loop Frequency Control
- Modulation Mode: FM
- Frequency Response: 100Hz - 15Hz
- Operating Range: 100m/300'
- RF Power Output: 10mW / 30mW
- Batteries (Not Included): Two 1.5V AA Alkaline or Rechargeable AA NiMH
- Battery Life: Approximately 9 Hours (Low)/7 hours (High)
- Dimensions: 66 mm x 92.3 mm x 22.5 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 80g (Without Batteries)
- Receiving System: True Diversity
- Image Rejection: 55 dB Nominal/50 dB Minimum
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >100 dB at 40kHz Deviation (A-weighted), Maximum Modulation 40kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: ≤1 (10 kHz Deviation at 1 kHz)
- Sensitivity: 20 dBμV (S/N 60 dB at 5 kHz Deviation, IEC-Weighted)
- Audio Output Unbalanced: 25 mV (100kΩ Load), 1/4'' Phone Jack
- Audio Output Balanced: 50mV (Attenuator; 0dB) 12.5mV (Attenuator; -12dB) at 1kHz, ®5kHz deviation, 100kΩ Load., XLRM-Type
- Antenna Input: BNC-Type 50Ω - Bias Voltage 12V DC, 60mA Each
- Dimensions: 210 mm x 44 mm x 162.2 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 1.0 kg (2.2 lbs)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.