Ashdown Woodsman Classic Acoustic Amplifier
Ashdown Woodsman Classic Acoustic AmplifierDetails
The Ashdown Woodsman Classic Acoustic Amplifier features an 8'' Celestion driver with 40W of power, a mic channel with independent volume and tone control, active and passive inputs on the guitar channel, phase reversal switch, notch filter, an XLR DI out for recording or connecting to a PA,volume, bass, mid and treble controls, studio quality digital reverb and master volume control. Designed for the new wave of acoustic performers, the Woodsman family of amplifiers combine traditional, beautiful wooden cabinets with modern features, making them ideal for both live performance and recording.
Product Ref: 54825View Full Description
Buy on finance from £7.61 per month Finance from £7.61 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Ashdown Woodsman Jumbo Acoustic Amplifier is designed to deliver superb sound for a new generation of acoustic guitarists and singers, and features everything you need at an affordable price. Acoustic music is bigger than ever now, yet the market still offers many more amps suited for electric guitar players.
Great for Solos and Duos
The Woodsman amps are ideal for both solo artists and duos thanks to the inputs for microphones and acoustic guitar. Enjoy pure, clear tone and essential performance tuning features including phase reverse and feedback eliminating notch filters. It also has an Aux In jack for connecting an mp3 player.
This stylish amplifier not only sounds great but looks amazing, too. The beautiful wooden cabinet has a carved wood effect and a vintage-style cloth grill that will look great wherever you put it.
"Ashdown has had a long tradition of creating great amplifiers for acoustic performers," says Ashdown's Mark Gooday. "With this latest range we've designed amps that deliver superb sound for a new generation of acoustic guitarists and singers and deliver the features they need at a new level of affordability."
- Power Output: 40 Watts
- Speaker Configuration: 1 x 8
- Frequency Response: Frequency Response -3dB @ 28Hz & 28kHz
- High Instrument Input: 10k Ohms Input Range 300mV to 20V p-p
- Low Instrument Input: 3.9M Ohms Input range 150mV to 10V p-p
- Line Input: 10k Ohms Level 0dBu
- Line Output: 4.7k Ohms Level 0dBu
- Signal to noise: <80dB (Eq flat)
- EQ: +/- 15dB @ 100Hz & 10kHz
- Effects Send: 10k Ohms Level 0dBu
- Distortion: >0.8% THD
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.