Ashdown Rootmaster 800 Bass Amplifier
Ashdown Rootmaster 800 Bass AmplifierDetails
Product Ref: 54820View Full Description
Buy on finance from £13.76 per month Finance from £13.76 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Ashdown Rootmaster 800 Bass Amp Head is the lightest RM head, weighing in at 4.5kg (9lbs), making it the perfect choice for working bassists who are looking for all the power and features but don't want to carry around heavy equipment. Rootmaster heads, combos and cabinets draw on Ashdown's experience working with some of the biggest bands in the world to deliver workhouse reliabilitym creative tone-shaping, comprehensive recording and performing facilities plus the sonic slam you need to underpin your band's performances night after night - all at a price that won't break the bank.
Simple but Powerful Controls
Perfectly match the output of your bass with the ultra-low-noise instrument input level and accompanying Input Level control. Five-band rotary tone controls act with surgical precision to provide total control over your sound, while a Shape switch instantly dials you in to a classic Ashdown tone setting, straight from the world-famous ABM. Your bass will fill out any mix by instantly adding warmth and body to your tone thanks to the great sounding compressor that delivers a powerful, even sound.
Drive and Sub
Adding to the player's sonic arsenal, the RM-800 also comes loaded with Ashdown's Tube-emulated Overdrive, adding character that ranges from warm overdrive through to distorted filth. There's also a Sub-Harmonic Generator that blends in a low-octave, great for adding depth and definition to any part. Both Drive and Sub are switchable from the front panel or via an Ashdown FS2 footswitch.
The Ashdown Rootmaster 800 offers many different connectivity options. Jam along with a backing track in rehearsal with the Line Input with front panel level control, as well as using your favourite pedals or multi-effects with the return sockets on the back panel, along with a DI output for direct injection into the PA mixer.
''The Rootmaster range serves up the signature Ashdown sound combined with big features and robust build quality at a price to suit hard-working bass players on a budget,'' says Ashdown's Mark Gooday. ''The RM-800 was designed in response to our players' requests for the outstanding value and features of Rootmaster to be made available in a high-powered, seriously loud gigging amp.''
- Power Output: 800 Watts
- Power Handling: 115 - 230 Volts
- Speaker Outputs: 1 x Speakon
- Frequency Response: -3dB at 17Hz and 30kHz
- High Instrument Input: Impedance 3.9m Ohms, input range 150mV - 20mV p-p
- Low Instrument Input: Impedance - 1M ohms Input range 150mv to 10v p - p
- Line Input: Impedance 10k Ohms, input range 300mV - 40V p-p
- DI Output: 600 Ohm balanced / Level -20dBu nominal
- Tuner Output: Impedance 22k Ohms / Level 0dBu nominal
- Impedance: Minimum 4 Ohm
- Signal to noise: Better than 80dB (EQ flat)
- EQ: Bass +/-15dB @ 100Hz Lo Mid +/-15dB @ 220Hz Middle +/-15dB @ 660Hz Hi Mid +/-15dB @ 1.6kHz Treble +/-15dB @ 7kHz shelving Deep +
- Effects Send: impedance 22k Ohm / Level 0dBu nominal
- Effects Return: impedance 22k Ohm / Level 0dBu nominal
- Distortion: Less than 0.5 THD
- H x W x D (mm): 78 x 313 x 225
- Weight (kg): 4.5
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.