Ashdown Retroglide-800 Bass Head
Ashdown Retroglide-800 Bass HeadDetails
The Ashdown Retroglide-800 Bass Head provides 800 Watts of power in a hand-built, robust package. This UK custom-made powerhouse meets the requirements for absolute fidelity, clarity, and precision tone shaping. High-quality features include high and low impedance instrument inputs, 12-band graphic EQ at 30hz to 15Khz, post EQ, balanced DI output, mute switch with LED indicator, Output protect LED indicator, line input, effects loop and a speaker output Nuetrik combi jack/speakon connector. This is the perfect choice for professional bassists wanting a reliable sound.
Product Ref: 54827View Full Description
Buy on finance from £10.48 per month Finance from £10.48 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Ashdown has worked with a number of legendary bassists over the past few decades, with the need to create an amplifier which offers absolute fidelity, clarity, precision tonal shaping and stunning dynamics.
Everything You Need In One Unit
The Retroglide, is an 800 watt powerhouse that is hand built in the UK Custom Shop. The Retroglide has High & Low impedance instrument inputs, 12-band graphic EQ at 30hz to 15Khz + or – 15dB for complete tonal control, post EQ balanced DI output, mute switch with LED indicator, Output protect LED indicator, line input, effects loop and speaker output Neutrik combi jack/speakon connector. The Auto Global voltage means the Retroglide can be plugged in anywhere in the world, and will automatically switch to the voltage required for optimum performance. This versatile amp head is the perfect choice for gigging musicians who require versatility.
Gigging musicians can benefit from the roadworthy structure that features an engineered mild steel lid, designed to protect the input and output knobs as well as provide a steady airflow for ventilation. The hand machined 6mm alloy panel adorns the front of the Retroglide, machined to protect the sliders from being knocked in transport. Its compact size means the Retroglide is perfect for life on the road, and can be easily transported.
- Power Output: 800 Watts
- Power Requirement: 115v - 240v
- Speaker Outputs: 1 x Combi Speakon
- Line Input: Impedance 3.9M Ohms, Input range 150mV to 20V P-P
- Line Output: Impedance 1K Ohms, Level 0dBu Nominal
- DI Output: 600 Ohms balanced / Level -20dBu nominal
- Impedance: 4 Ohms Minimum
- EQ: +/- 15dB @ 12 Centre Frequencies
- Effects Send: Impedance 22k Ohms / Level 0dBu nominal
- Effects Return: Impedance 10K Ohms / Level 0dBu Nominal
- H x W x D (mm): 65 x 270 x 215
- Weight (kg): 3
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.