Ashdown BTA-400 All Valve 400W Bass Amp Head
Product Ref: 16643
Ashdown BTA-400 All Valve 400W Bass Amp HeadDetails
Combining straightforward rotary tone controls with two pairs of additional EQ sliders for the more sonically sophisticated, Ashdown's ABM preamp became an instant classic when it hit the bass world over a decade ago.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The BTA 400 (Big Tube Head) partners a third-generation ABM preamp with a 400-Watt, 8 x KT88 valve output stage for ABM sophistication with bone-crushing tube power. All the ABM features are there ? EQ In/Out footswitching, variable Tube/Solid-State input stages, on-board compressor and Sub Harmonic Generator, ,balanced DI Output with Pre/Post EQ switching, FX loop, Tuner output and more. The BTA 400 partners perfectly with a range of Ashdown US Series cabinets.
- Power Output (RMS): 400W
- Power Requirement: 230 / 115V
- Frequency Response: -3dB at 17Hz and 30kHz
- Speaker Outputs: Minimum impedance 4 Ohms
- High Instrument Input: Impedance 3.9m Ohms, input range 150mV -
- Low Instrument Input: Impedance 10k Ohms, input range 300mV -
- Line Input: Impedance 22k Ohms, input level 0dBu nominal
- Sub Output: Impedance 1k Ohms, level 0dBu Nominal
- DI Output: 600 Ohms balanced, level 0dBu nominal
- Tuner Output: Impedance 22k Ohms, level 0dBu nominal
- Bass: +/-15dB @ 45Hz
- Middle: +/-15dB @ 660Hz
- Treble: +/-15dB @ 7kHz shelving
- Slider 1: +/-15dB @ 180Hz
- Slider 2: +/-15dB @ 340Hz
- Slider 3: +/-15dB @ 1.3kHz
- Slider 4: +/-15dB @ 2.6kHz
- Shape: (Push Flat) +8dB @ 50Hz & 4kHz, -8dB @ 400Hz, filter slope - 6dB/octave
- Effects Send: Impedance 22k Ohms, level 0dBu nominal
- Effects Return: Impedance 22k Ohms, input level 0dBu Nominal
- Height: 362mm
- Width: 610mm
- Depth: 300mm
- Weight: 35kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.